Part1

You

Me and Frisk life have no meaning. After mom died our dad started to drink and it get worser everyday. He hits us, he doesn't feed us, and he force us to work. Me and Frisk had enough and we visited the place called Mt.Ebott.

When we tried to get up something pulled us down and we were scared that we were going to die...

TimeSkip

I woke up and I felt a tag of pain in my shoulder. I stood up and walked towards Frisk.

"Hey Frisk wake up!" I whispered yelled.

She opened one of her eyes to reveal golden eyes and closed them shut and got up. She stayed behind my back and we started to walk.

"Hello Humans~" a voice echoed.

"Frisk whatever you do don't speak got it? Big sister/brother will be here to protect you." I cooed.

She nodded her head and hold my hand.

"Howdy humans! I am Blooky the ghost! You must be new down here in the underground?" He asked.

"Um, no we don't need help sorry ghost me and my sister have to go!" I hiss.

"Oh you two aren't going no where!" He said.

A f/c color soul and a red soul flew up in a box. Tears(yeah tears!) circled us and me and Frisk had no idea how to work Um this...

Out of no where bones came flying and Blooky went flying.

"Frisk behind me now!" I whisper yell at her and she did what she was told.

"What a horrible creature torturing such innocent youths! I am Papyrus Caretaker of the Ruin now come I'll come guid you two through the catacombs." The skeleton smiled.

"How can I trust you? You may be just like that ghost!" I say looking at him with anger.

"I will not hurt you my children now come on."

We followed him through the Ruins.

TimeSkip
Frisk

Papyrus taught us how to use our souls but also how to kill them with kindness. But sooner or later we had to leave which didn't turn out so good. His bone left a scar around my eye and a scar on my sister/brother but we felt the pain long enough.

Y/n grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

"Lets do this together ok?" They smiled.

I nodded my head and we opened the door together.

This story is UnderEditing so please don't read the next chapters follow Problem_Solution for quicker ok bye!

Age; You- 17 Chara- 18 Asriel&Frisk- 15

And I don't know what Blooky actually do so 😪