Chapter 18: Her Story..

Start from the beginning

I laughed quietly, realising what a stupid question it was.

"And er.. We should probably turn this off.." Rebecca leaned over to turn off the lamp, the street lights outside cracked through the blinds, leaving a yellow, not so bright interior in the room.

Felix Kjellberg

The Next Morning

I woke up quite slowly, my eyesight becoming clearer as I stretched and stood up. The house was pretty quiet, which mean't I was the only one awake, so I opened the door slowly and shut it behind me silently.

Walking down the stairs, I noticed Mark and Rebecca, who were both fast asleep on the couch, Rebecca's head lying on Mark's lap and Mark somehow managing to sleep upright. A genuine smile crept onto my face, I turned to my right and walked into the kitchen, quietly getting myself a glass of water hoping I wouldn't wake up anybody.

A few moments later, I heard quiet footsteps, I looked up to see Sean, he took a glance at Mark and Rebecca, and ever so slightly smiled.

"Morning.." I mumbled quietly.

"Morning." Sean replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Are Cry and Aaron still asleep?" I inquired, knowing they were usually the ones to wake up first.

"Um no.." Sean trailed off, "They had some business to deal with, they didn't take anything from us, they just said that they're a text away if we need them."

"Alright.." I shrugged.

"Any idea what we're doing about bombing the police station in New Jersey?" Sean asked inquisitively.

"Nope, but I suspect Rebecca has a good idea of what to do." I responded, "It was her plan after all."

After a few more minutes of conversation, Mark and Rebecca had woke up.

"Morning." Sean and I smiled a little.

"Morning.." They both replied in sync.

"Damn.." Sean muttered as he glanced at the lengthy graze on Rebecca's arm. "That's gonna leave one helluva scar.."

"Yeah, it still hurts like hell.." Rebecca replied, pulling a half smile.

"So, Rebecca.. What was your plan to blow up the police station?" I inquired, crossing my arms.

"Well, I know what the police station looks like inside and out, so I was thinking that we find a way to the roof, so we can get vent access." Rebecca explained, "And then throughout the vents we plant C4, when we escape, we exit to the roof and make our way down back into the alleyways and then detonate everything and watch that shit explode like fireworks." Rebecca grinned.

"Sounds like a good plan..." Sean agreed, but then proceeded, "But do we even have C4? Let alone having the gear to traverse through all the vents.." He made a point, but I was able to contradict it.

Sean Mcloughlin

"I think we do.. Could've sworn we got some several months back, and we didn't use it since we didn't have a big mission like this one." Felix responded, beckoning us upstairs.

We followed Felix and made it to one of the spare bedrooms, he grabbed quite a big box from underneath the bed, placing it on the bed and opening it to reveal tons of C4 and a detonator. Felix glanced at us and smirked.

"Well, that's incredibly lucky." Mark chuckled, as Felix started unpacking the C4.

"I hope you've got some good enough rucksacks to carry all of this." Rebecca stated as she stared at the C4 in awe.

"Yep, we definitely do." Felix nodded.

"We have to be really careful in these vents by the way, they're tricky as hell." Rebecca warned, "One slight fuck up and you'll end up with severe bruises and cuts."

Mark quickly ran downstairs to grab his rucksack and came back up a few moments later. He gently tossed his rucksack onto the bed, looking through it and taking out anything he didn't need.

"My rucksack should be able to carry all of that." Mark stated, looking back up at Felix.

"What about your other stuff?" I inquired.

"Well, I don't really need all of it.." Mark shrugged, as he grabbed the C4 and the detonator and placed it in his somewhat empty bag, zipping it up.

"Alright that's sorted. Shall we make our way to the station?" Rebecca suggested, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, in about a few minutes. Let's gather our things together first." Felix nodded.

"Okay, good. That gives me enough time to change." Rebecca mentioned as she walked downstairs.

The rest of us grabbed our things and walked downstairs enveloped in deep conversation as we waited for Rebecca. After several minutes, she walked out.
She was wearing a fitting, black tank top, black leggings and black combat books, with her rucksack hung over one shoulder.

"Let's go." Rebecca smirked, leading the way out of the house.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to you library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3.
More chapters coming soon!

So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3

(P.S. Thank you for 1k reads!)