chapter #2 questions

''That's a really really pretty name. How old are you?'' ''25'' He laughed pretty much. ''Ah that's a good age'' ''yeah it is'' ''so you are alone here?'' J asked a lot of questions. ''No, I'm with 2 other girls here. I'm actually not a party girl.'' He laughed. Again. ''So where are you're friends?'' ''I don't know. I think they're flirting with a bunch of boys.'' She liked his face. His lips was red like an apple and his face was white like snow. Like a male psycho Snow White. ''Do you have a boyfriend?'' She wished he wouldn't ask that. She never had a boyfriend. It was kinda awkward for her to tell that a person she didn't know. ''No I have no boyfriend'' ''do you ever had a boyfriend'' he asked really private questions. She couldn't lie to him 'cause she was afraid of that what could happen if he would find out that she lied to him. She had no choice. ''No. No I never had a boyfriend'' she felt so uncomfortable when she told J that she never had a boyfriend ''why? Were they not good enough for you?'' ''No I was not good enough for they.'' She felt uncomfortable again. J took her hand and she realized that his hands were cold like ice. ''But you are good enough for me'' he kissed her hand. Harleen was shocked 'cause a guy never told her something like that. Even though he was a psycho it was kinda cute. His lips were colder than his hand. ''Do a guy ever did something like that?'' J kissed her neck. After he kissed her neck he laughed as always. She actually liked it when he laughed. Now he kissed her lips. His cold lips against her warm lips..... In the moment when he kissed her Jess came. Harleen thought Chloe and Jess would be drunk. But I only was Chloe. Jess was still sober. ''What the hell are you doing Harleen'' Harleen couldn't believe what she did. It sounded like 'oh my gosh you're kissing the worst psychopath from Gotham'. ''What? Jess it's my life ok?'' J didn't really look like he is not mad or something. He looked like he was really really mad. But he said nothing. ''Harleen you have to work tomorrow let's go home. Chloe is drunk as hell'' Harleen looked at J ''bye bye my dear'' ''wait can we meet again or something?'' ''I'll be in touch. Goodnight darling'' he kissed her hand again and Harleen said goodbye. At least she could hear his wonderful psycho laugh again. Chloe, Jess and Harleen went to Jess car. ''Roses are rainbows, rainbows are clouds'' Chloe said. She is always talking shit when she's drunk. ''OMG I can't believe what you did. 1. He is kinda hot. 2. He's a psychopath. 3. You kissed him'' ''No, no, no he started to kiss my hand then my neck and then my lips. Like you said he's kinda hot I couldn't resist.'' At the end of the night everybody went to bed. Harleen got a message but she didn't opened it 'cause she was too tired to read. ''I can open it tomorrow''