7: The Stylist

"Ugh, where is he? Actually who is he?" I complained to my co-worker Amelia, who is also the makeup artist in the company.

She shrugs and answers, "I'm not sure I only heard he's a famous footballer."

Nodding, I walked towards the wardrobe and checked the clothes I've designed. Being the stylist for 'Replay' clothing line, it is my job to design clothes, mostly jeans and prepare them for the photoshoot. Today like every other day, a celebrity is coming for a photoshoot to promote our line. I didn't know who the guy was but I've been given the information of his size and all, so I took the clothes and hung them in the changing room for him. I huffed and rolled my eyes, not exactly excited for the photoshoot. It's always some stuck up arrogant celebrity criticising my work or giving some mean comments. As you can tell, I am not the most fond-full of celebrities. But it's my job and I'm happy to have followed my dream and being successful at the age of 23.

My train of thoughts was cut of when I hear another co-worker mention, "He is going to be here soon. Everything ready?"
Amelia and I nod, then he turns his attention to me.

"You look good, (y/n)." He says and shoots me a wink. I awkwardly fake a smile and saw him leave. Growing up I had an issue of accepting compliments and always being skeptical about them. Not that I'm self-conscious or anything, I just don't think people mean them.

Once again my thoughts were cut off when the photographer enters the room with a very familiar face. I control myself, resisting the urge to let my jaw drop and eyes widen. I straighten my back and try to act professional.

"Girls, this is Mr. Santos. We will be having this photoshoot with him. Sir, this is the makeup artist Amelia and the stylist (y/n)." He introduced. My gaze was focused on him as I found myself blushing and restraint myself from fangirling. In front of me stood a very special person, whom I'm a very big fan of.

"Call me Neymar." Neymar said with a smile, while his eyes were focused on me. He actually smiled and not glared, like most celebrities did. The photographer left for us to get Neymar ready.

"The clothes are inside the changing room, change and we'll get you ready." I explained to Neymar. He walks towards me with a cheeky smirk and I point to the room, slowly I see myself blushing. I have always been a fan of his talent and to have him in front of me is, wow. As he got inside, I noticed Amelia smirking at me and wiggling her brows, I smiled trying not to freak out.

"Hey (y/n)?" An unfamiliar voice called, it took me a second to recognise his voice.

I gulped and cleared my throat, "Yes?"

"Can you come here? I need your help please." Neymar asked, I was amazed by the fact that he said please but more shocked on what he needed help with. It wasn't hard to put those outfit on. Nonetheless, I walked to the changing room, knocked the door and in a swift, it was opened. I entered the room only to be met by a shirtless Neymar. My eyes traced his body and admired his arm full of tattoos and the special tattoo on his chest. My mouth waters and I realised I was staring a lot.

I look up at him and smile nervously, "how can I help you?"

"Should I wear something under the shirt?" With a smirk, Neymar asked as he held the denim shirt. "Wear whatever makes you comfortable Neymar." I shyly nodded and left.

After couple of seconds, he walks out of the changing room with the denim shirt unbuttoned, revealing his toned abs. My cheeks redden again and I feel so stupid for blushing for no reason and he actually noticed my blushing. Amelia gestures him to sit in the chair and he does, she starts doing his makeup and hair while he kept glancing at me every once in awhile.