Chapter Two

Okay so Connie wrote this about me and Vanessa lmao I didn't write a fanfic involving myself.

Vizzy 5ever
The friendship had blossomed over the past years but the two of them could no longer ignore the twangs in their hearts every time they made eye contact, across a room full of giggling friends or whilst someone  ranted about something Disney related. They couldn't ignore the fireworks that were ignited in their stomachs when their hands brushed each other as they pushed their friend off the sofa, or the sense of warmth they felt when they hugged each other just a little to tight to be a friendly gesture, more of an romantic embrace. The two girls would always find excuses to be together, and when sitting cuddled together on Izzys couch wasn't possible they would be talking on snapchat, Instagram whatever they could, because nothing could keep them apart ( although low data and crappy cafe wifi sure tried)

The night they first realised it was just another sleepover. The same routine: eat, laugh, eat, annoy the shit out of their friend " Carry is real" " You so like him " "awwww Carry" etc. It was all very normal until she fell asleep curled up in the corner of the sofa, with Emo dogs head resting on her knees. That left the two of them alone. They talked and laughed and laughed and talked, until suddenly with a thump Izzy fell onto the floor. The two of them pissed themselves. Then and there, they held nothing back, in that moment as laughter echoed around the familiar walls of the living room, they felt a sudden connection, something neither of them had felt with anyone before. Izzy looked up and Nessas beautiful chocolate eyes were already there, waiting for her. As they stared into each other's eyes it felt as though the were seeing straight into each other's soul. The world disappeared and it was just the two of them, they were spinning around and around, surrounded by all the colours you could imagine, pinks, oranges, golds all swirling together to make a beautiful mixture, however this had nothing on what they saw in each other. When each girl looked at the other they saw nothing but perfection, it was plain and simple they adored each other in a sickingly sweet only-in-a-Christmas-movie type way.
They were brought back into the harsh reality with the snap of a camera, capturing the moment. They snapped their heads round to see their smug friend smiling down at her phone screen.
This was the night they realised they were madly, truly, deeply, unstoppably in love

Vizzy 6ever
A few weeks later Izzy sat on their bed, next to them, was their cousin - Katie and sitting on a skate board on the floor was their friend. Silence had engulfed the three of them, Izzy scrolled through Instagram, Katie had headphones in, and sitting (uncomforaby, may I add) the friend looked around the room, trying to ignore the awakardness of the moment.
"Sooooo Vizzy?" she teased
"Ugh" Izzy grunted and rolled their eyes.
"What's that?" Katie questioned, although she didn't really give a crap.
"It's a ship," she looked up starting to give slightly more of a crap. She raised one eyebrow, as the story continued. "Yeah, it's Izzy and Nessa, you know because they're completly and utterly in love."  She sang the word love, making it over dramitic, yet somehow that seemed to describe their relationship perfectly. By this point Katie, absoultely gave a crap.
Katie's eyes lit up as she said: "Awwww that's so cute!!!" her adorable scottish accent danced around the room, as the wind carried her words out the open window.
"Damn, not you as well" Izzy muttered, from her spot on the bed where they were now laughing at something the other two couldn't see.
"What are you laughing at?"
Katie leaned over their shoulder looking at their Ipod screen. Izzy twisted their shoulders so the screen was hidden from Katies gaze.
"Just something Nessa said." Izzy smiled at the  screen, no doubt receiveing another message. Across the room Connie wiggeld her eyebrows at Katie and the pair stifiled giggles.
"So you ship Vizzy?" Katie thought about it before replying
"Of course, we can all see they're meant to be."
It was in this moment, as Katie was teased about ' a wee watermelon' that Izzy felt the fireworks going off in their stomach, they felt the beautiful pain making it's way around their body. The pain that could be coursed by one thing alone. The pain of being  beyond question, fantastically in love.
The thought slowly crept into Izzy's mind, they shipped Vizzy. They shipped it more than any other ship in the world, and, they would not rest until this ship was making it's journey across the ocean of love to happy-ever-after-land.