Chapter 8: Drink or Dare

Start from the beginning

            Ashley lean at me closer and shouting on my ears fighting the music volume “I can’t see Kevin! Want a drink?” I can feel her breath on my ears it sends me shivers then I gulp and answered her.

            I also did the same and shouted near her ear “I’m sorry but I don’t drink and I never had one before!”

            “Try it and it will be up to you if you will like it! Ju-” someone hug us tight with lengthy arms.

            It was Kevin “Hey girls! You came. Thank you Ashley for dragging Samantha here and thank you so much Sam for coming here!” he hug us tighter and I almost choke.

            Ashley pushed him “Get away from us you grizzly bear! Happy birthday, bear balls!” Ashley punched Kevin’s muscled arm.

            “Happy birthday, Kevin” I smiled at him and hug him.

            “Hey want to join some fun game? O please! Just say yes its my birthday, anyway. Please?” he pleaded to us and we just both nodded at him.

            “Ok. Follow me ladies.” We followed him through the kitchen and we saw Alison, Noel, Chelsea and some of our schoolmates. They are playing spin the bottle.

            “So what will be the twist, Kevin?” Ashley smirks at Kevin.

            He chuckled “Instead of truth or dare it will be drink or dare. I don’t like spreading lies instead of truth. So to make it more exciting, the more you stay away from the dare the more you will get drunk. To avoid the deadly headache tomorrow just accept the dare and enjoy” Kevin has a lopsided smile on his lips.

            “So are you in?” he asks us.

            “Of course I’m in” Ashley smirks and they both look at me.

            “Um, can I pass?” I look at them hesitantly.

            “Of course you can’t! Its my birthday, Sam. Please?” I sighed and just nodded at Kevin.

            “Alright. I’m in” Kevin and Ashley high fived “Alright!” we sat on the vacant seats beside Noel. I can feel Alison eyeing me I just sigh and go on with the game.

            Kevin spin the bottle and I can feel my heart beat getting fast because the bottle may stop at me but lucky me it stopped on Alison.

“Drink or Dare?” Kevin asked Alison. Then Alison smirks.

“Dare” she look at Noel. Kevin scoffs “Hmm.. Kiss Chelsea.” Alison’s jaw dropped.

“Wa-wait! That’s not cool! She’s a girl and I’m a-” Kevin cut her off.

“You said dare so just kiss her. You both are friends and just for fun no malice.” Kevin shrugged his shoulders and got a penny on his hands. “Tails for torrid and heads with tongue” everybody said “woooh” by Kevin’s condition and I can hear Alison uttering bad words to herself. Kevin flipped the coin and catched it with his hand.

“So, what will it be?” Kevin smirked and someone shouted “I’m praying for heads!” Kevin opened his hand and shows the coin to everyone. “Tails” everyone booed in the kitchen. “10 seconds, ladies. 1, 2, 3 go!”

Alison hesitantly grabbed Chelsea’s head-

“Kiss her for one minute!” Ashley shouted at Alison. The people around the table laughed and shouted “Yes!”

“Fuck’s sake” Alison closed her eyes tightly and grabbed Chelsea’s head and kissed her torridly. I’m trying to restrain my laughter because I can see Alison’s expression, with her eyes held up and like anytime soon she’ll vomit inside Chelsea’s mouth, but Chelsea seems to like it. She responds passionately on Alison’s kiss.

I can’t stop my laugh and I giggled. The kiss lasted for one minute and the crowd gone wild while shouting.

“Pwe! Bluh! Ugggggghh! Shit! Shit! Shit! You fucking enjoyed it, Chelsea” Alison blurted her annoyance and obvious loathe on the dare.

Chelsea was blushing “No. I… Um…”

“Enough with the love play girls! Now, spin the bottle Alison.” Kevin blissfully said. He seems having fun.

Alison spined the bottle really strong, that makes the bottle spin fast. After many seconds the bottle is slowly spinning. I sighed and my heart is beating fast because I don’t want the bottle to be pointed at me. The bottle nearly stoped at Kevin. Alison. And finally me. Fuck.

Alison smirked and asked “So Samibitchious, drink or dare?”

I held my breath and exhaled loudly. I’m not comfortable on answering personal questions so I chose “Drink” and drank all up the beer on my cup. Fucking shit. I’m going to get really drunk this night.