Chapter 3: Bullied by You

Flashback:

            Looking at the sky, I sighed because I’m nervous. It is my first day at school as a Junior in Daisy Miles High and luckily I’m new here because we just got move in to our new house at Daisy Ville. So I don’t know anyone here and hopefully there will be nice kids.

            “Sam, we are here” my dad pulled the clutch and kissed my forehead, “Take care, baby. I will fetch you later after your class. Love you!”

            I opened the door and respond to my dad, “Love ya, too dad! See you later” I waved at him and he smiled at me then the car start moving. I sighed again. Here it goes. I walked in the hallway and looked at my schedule, my first period will be English. I went at my locker and put my stuffs there then I headed to the room where my English period is. I looked again at my schedule to see what will be my next subjects then someone bumped on me and my books feel on the ground.

            “Oh good-great-amaze-balls, margarita is a real bitch! Sorry Miss, but I gotta go!” the strawberry blonde haired girl wearing a grey bonnet ran and she didn’t even help me picking up my things. I sighed and said to myself, Nice. I picked up my things and suddenly someone helped and gave me my books. “New gal? By the way I’m Noel Mitchell” the guy with minty green gray-ish eyes and black curly hair introduced himself at me with a one-sided smile that shows his dimples. He is wearing a varsity jacket and he is obviously a jock. “Ah thanks. I’m Samantha Nicole” I smiled at him, took my books and continued walking in the hallway.

            “Hey wait up Samantha! You’re a fast walker” he chuckled. “Slow down a bit. Wanna join me for lunch later, yes? Won’t take no for an answer” He smiled at me and I sighed. I took a deep breath and because of gratitude for helping me I said “Yeah, sure but I gotta go because I’ll have my first subject soon.”

            “What is your first subject?” Noel asked me.

            “English with Mrs. Marlin” I looked at him. “Why?”

            “Nice! We have the same class. I’ll guide you there.” He smiled at me again emphasizing his dimples.

            “Ok. Thank you, Noel” I smiled at him and we walked at the hallway. I can hear some students whispering, laughing at each other and looking at us. I wondered why they are staring at us, especially me, maybe they noticed that I’m new here. Weird.

            We entered our classroom and suddenly most of the students inside laughed when I entered the classroom and sat at the vacant chair.

            The girl beside me coughed and said, “Bitch”, Whoa. That’s harsh. I looked at her with a curious face. “What did you say?”

            Noel gasped, “Oh shit. Uhm.. I think you might want to feel your back”

            I searched my back and felt a paper was attached at me. I removed it and looked at the sign saying, “I’m a bitch hungry for a dick” my eyes almost tore apart because I was shocked and my mouth opened wide. My face turned red and I looked at Noel sharply.

            “Woah! Woah. Easy Samantha. I didn’t do anything!” he is swaying his hands.

            I sighed and I crumpled the paper and throw it to the trash can. This is how I really hope my day will start, I said sarcastically at myself.

            A strawberry blonde haired girl with a bonnet entered the classroom while whistling. She sat beside me and looked at me with a smirk on her face. “Did I gave you a good start?” wearing an insane smile.

            I looked at her abruptly and I can hear my neck crack because of my sleeping position last night and my jaw dropped but I abruptly closed mouth. I gave her deadly stare and said without a tone “F*ck you and you may rest in peace”

            She gave me puppy eyes and said “Scary much” but I can see that she is trying to prevent herself from laughing because her dimples show and her cheeks are getting big. Then she blew it off and laughed loudly that made all the students inside the classroom look at her. “Sorry. By the way I’m Ashley Moore” she offered her hand but I didn’t take it and she said sarcastically, “O.. K.. Nice meeting you, too” she smiled at me with her sparkling grey eyes, it sparkles because of her laughing that almost made her eyes tear. She looked away and smirked.

I sighed and Noel tapped my shoulders and whispered. “Just stay away from her. If you want to be happy the rest of your school days”, I nod at him and Mrs. Marlin came inside our classroom. I will never forget this day, Ashley Moore. Thanks to you.