Chapter 8: Drink or Dare

I sigh and look at my reflection in the mirror. My parents allowed me to go to Kevin’s party. At first I thought that they will be hesitant to let me go but they seem to be ok with it and told me that it is really fine that I am making friends here.

            I am wearing a red skinny jeans paired with a denim printed shirt and navy blue Keds. I clipped my hair on the right side and put a light make-up. I brush my straight and soft brunette hair. My hair has its length until on my waist, it is quite long now. My mom called me and knocked on my door.

            “Samantha, your friend Ashley is here.”

            “I’m com-” my mother opened my door and walk towards me.

            “You look beautiful, Samantha. And you look definitely like me for sure.” I smiled at her and she did the same.

            “Here. Take this. This is for your future.” she handed me a condom and my eyes almost disunite because of shock.

            “Mom! Where on earth you got the idea that I will have sex on that party?! It is just a party not a-” she laughed hard while holding her stomach. My jaw drop because of shock.

            Her shoulders are shaking from her contained laughter “I know you will not. I’m just kidding, dear. Now go downstairs. Ashley’s waiting for you. I am glad that you are making friends here. You were so antisocial back in Wisconsin, honey. Now go!” she chuckled and I smiled at her.

            I went downstairs and I saw Ashley talking with my dad. I can’t see her face because she is facing my dad. My dad laughed and looked at me. “Oh there she is” he pointed me then Ashley turn around and I am star struck by her. She look hot wearing a white hanging shirt that shows her flawless shoulder paired with a acid-washed denim shorts with red Converse. She had those dreamy eyes when she smirks. Her luscious lips that is kissable. The deep dimples that show every time she talks and deepens every time she smiles. Her eyes. Her grey and kind of green eyes that I can’t determine what the real colour of it. The most important thing about her eyes are how dazzling and captivating it is. I really love those eyes and I blushed when I realized that she is staring at me too.

            I blinked. Twice. Thrice. And many times to clear my head then she talked “Hello Samantha. You look cute, by the way.” She smirks and talks to my dad.

            “We are going now Mr. Nicole and thank you for allowing your daughter to go to the party.” My dad smiles and nodded at Ashley.

            “I’m glad that she is making friends here. Just take of her, Ashley.” My dad kissed my forehead. “Be careful, sweetie”

            “Thank you Mr. Nicole!” Ashley and I headed outside our house then she hold my hand.

            “Sorry but I don’t have a car, Samantha. Uhm..” she laugh hesitantly but she looks cute. “Can we just walk?” she stares at me and I look away to avoid her stare.

            “Its alright. I like walking” I smile at her and she hold my hand tighter and we walk together holding hands. The wind blows her hair and I can smell her sweet scent that invades my nostrils with the effect of cumulative addiction. I inhale her scent then I sigh knowing that I can’t get enough of it.

            “You know what, I like your dad. He is good and witty man. You are lucky to have him” I can’t see her expression but I don’t know that I she said that with sadness and envious tone.

            “Yeah. I’m lucky to have a father like him.” We continued walking and I can almost hear the loud sound and I can feel that we are getting nearer. We walk three houses more then we arrived at Kevin’s house. It is quite big and it has a swimming pool with some ladies with their birthday suits on it. Kevin has a huge party. There are group of people dancing, chatting, laughing and some are playing drinking games. We entered the house and I can really smell sweat and liquor around the house.