Chapter 6- Un-Freeze

Emma's POV-
As I felt the ice melt away the cold of it took over my body. As soon as I was completely un-frozen the tears started. I cried and cried. Killian fell to the floor on his knees silently sobbing. My mom and dad bed me in there arms as Regina blew out the fire ball in her hand. "I am so sorry." A small whisper came from the one responsible, Elsa. "You have no right to even breath after what you did to this family." Regina was getting angry and the fire re-appeared in her hand. "Stop," Zelena walked I front of her sister, she turned to Elsa and plunges her hand into her chest. I suddenly felt sick and Zelena removed her hand, there was nothing in it. "As I thought," Zelena turned back to the rest of us, "her heart is gone, and so is your baby." Killian walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "We have to get our baby back, now" I nodded still crying, then I noticed Elsa standing at the foot of my bed, her head was rocking from side to side, "No, you will never get your baby back." She choked out, "What do you mean?" I asked her, she stayed quiet. I pushed past Killian so I came face to face with her. "What do you mean?" A tear slipped down her cheek, "Blue, she made me! I didn't want to do it!" Elsa fell to her knees crying hysterically. I ran to her side and hugged her. "She threatened to kill Anna if I disagreed but as extra protection she took my heart. And she made me do it." Everyone in the room had years in their eyes now, Henry hing to Regina like his life depended on it. He had come in once the ice wore off. "Your baby, she is no longer a baby, we were frozen for sometime." I felt my heart breaking with ever word she spoke. "How long were we frozen for?" I was fighting back so many tears now. She didn't say anything she just looked at Henry. "Oh my god, we were frozen for 13 years, weren't we?" A squeak exited Elsa as she nodded slowly. I gripped her tight when Violet came running in. " Your majesty you might want to see this." She said pointing to the window. We all walked over to it and stared out, a mob was surrounding the castle. All chanting the same thing, "Kill Elsa, kill Elsa!" I put my hand over my mouth before waving it in front of my body. In a poof of smoke I was in a regal dress again. And a calmly walked over to the balcony. Luckily we had modernised the kingdom so there was a microphone at the ready. "Citizens of the enchanted forest, you mustn't do this. Yes Elsa was responsible for freezing us and freezing us for 13 years, but she is not fully responsible. The blue fairy, she took Elsa's heart and forced her to do this. And she took my baby in the process. There is nothing to fear, I will get my daughter back and I will do it with my family and kingdom by my side. So who's with me!?" I was shouting when it came to the last part. Everyone cheered and I motioned for Elsa to join me on the balcony. She walked out and Killian followed suit. "Quite the queen I'd say." He smirked. And I knew I would restore my family, my kingdom, my citizens and my life.

-----------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter this was just a bit of a fun chapter, the next one will be longer and switching between Aylisa and everyone else. I have figured out that if I every Sunday then I can post the finale of this book on the 25th Of September meaning that I will Finnish this book on the day once comes back! So that is what I will do. What did you think of the pic on this chapter I am loving it, Stay tuned beautiful ones.
-K