Chapter 5- TinkerBell

(This whole chapter will be Aylisa's Point of View, enjoy)

3 Years later-                                                                                                                                                             

Blue has been very secretive lately and never plays with me anymore. Today she had a visitor and I wan't aloud to even go near her half of the castle. To be honest I don't even know where we are, The castle is surrounded by cloud. Although it is easy to tell we are near the ground, I think the clouds were put there by magic, to protect our castle and me of course. Blue loves me really, I know she does. She is the one who took me in after my parents left me in the woods. I know she loves me, that is why she his our castle, to protect me from harm.

I was sitting playing with my doll when there was a knock at the door. It must be blue, my room is the highest room of the tallest tower and no one else is aloud near me, for protection, Blue told me one day. I was shocked to see that it wasn't Blue at all but a blonde woman who had her hair up in a wavy bun, with some parts hanging down. The woman wore a short green dress and carried a wand much like the one blue had, she must be a fairy too. "Hello, are you aloud up here?" I asked her, stumbling over to her. I wan't able to walk properly so she picked me up and placed me on my bed, before saying, "No I am not, Blue doesn't even know I am here. I'm Tinkerbell."

4 Years later, Aylisa now 7 years old

Tink has been secretly visiting me since we met, she told me last year that Blue kidnapped me in order to pull of her plan

Tink has been secretly visiting me since we met, she told me last year that Blue kidnapped me in order to pull of her plan. She was here again today and she promised she would tell me what that plan was. "So tell me, please Aunt Tink?" She sighed, "Fine, he plan is to make the ex-villains, She wants to make them evil and hating again, she wants for things to go back to how they were before the curse came and reformed everyone and made them heroes. She also wants people to fear your god mother once more, her name is Regina." She explained before pausing, "Now Aylisa I need to know if you are ready to see what she did to your parents, are you?" I nodded, I wanted to see them. She pulled out a glass ball and wove her hand infront of it. We both waited for a while and then a picture began to fade into view. It was the image of a group of people standing in a room, one was lying and a bed. Most of the men had swords out and looked like they were pointing them at someone, apart from one who was doing the same but with a bow and arrow. Two of the women had bows and arrows as well. While the other had what looked like fire in her hand, but there was something off about the picture, no one was moving. The fire was blue as ice, come to think of it everything looked like it was frozen with ice. "What happened to Mommy?" I asked, crying. "Blue had that women there," she pointed to a woman i didn't see before. "Freeze the entire castle, all the villages surrounding it. She even froze all the way to Regina's neighbouring Kingdom too. I am so sorry, Aylisa."

"WHO IS UP THERE!?" Blue was coming up and obviously could hear another voice. "Quick take this," Tink said putting the ball in my hands, then she sprouted wings and flew out my window. I his the ball just as Blue walked through the door, carrying lunch with her. She looked around suspiciously and placed the tray down on my counter, then walked out. She always did that, I felt more like a prisoner than a child. I took the ball out again and stared at my parents and my family.

6 Years later Aylisa now 13

Tink had come a few more time each year, usually once every two months

Tink had come a few more time each year, usually once every two months. She would tell me stories of my parents, of their heroics. She even told me of the time she helped my God mother, Regina find her true love, my now god father, Robin Hood. She also told me that Regina's sister, Zelena, tricked Robin into having a child with her. We shared some good times before I began to tire of my life. I had been a prisoner for far too long. "Tink, I want to leave, find my parents, their kingdom. I want to save them and defeat Blue." Tink smiled at me, "I was wondering when you said that, heroic, just like the rest of your family. Well they should unfreeze any day, Blue wanted you to become the same age as your half-brother, Henry. Because when you were it would be a fair trade." This got my attention, "Why not just kidnap Henry?" "She wanted to cause as much pain as possible." I was still confused though, "Why does she want Henry? Why does she want to make the heroes villains again? Why after how hard they have all tried to change?" Tink smirked, "So many questions, here I will answer them in a list. Question 1: Henry is the author and she thinks that he will write things to her satisfaction. Question 2: That one I don't know the answer to, but there is someone who might be able to help you." "who?" I interrupted, I had to find my family. "Now Aylisa, that is question 4, we are still on 3. So question 3: She doesn't care how far they have all come, including you father, she just wants them to go back to how they were. Now your fourth question, they just call her the witch,  but the girl you were named after, Merida, her mother may be able to help you. Go to Dunbroch and you will find her."

1 Hour later-

"What is gong on in here!" Blue had heard Tink and I talking and she was angry, very angry. "I don't know what you are putting in this girls head but  can ensure you they are lies!" We were standing with our backs to the window and facing Blue. I saw Tink wave her hand behind her back and noticed that the clouds were clearing. A moat, there was a moat about a 100 KM straight down. It is a long jump, but I should survive it, A PIRATE! My father is a pirate. "Blue, I saw what you did to my family." I said, picking up the crystal ball that Tink had given me, "With this, so I know who they are." Blue got angry at this and shot magic at Tink and turned her to stone. "Not so confident without your little play mate now are you?!" I started to walk backwards and soon bumped into the wall and was almost leaning out the window. I looked behind me and back to Blue, she soon figured out what I was thinking. "You won't survive it, I ensure you. You don't even know how to swim." I let out a laugh. "That is one thing you're wrong about, I am the daughter of a pirate, and if there is anything I know about pirates. It's that they are natural swimmers." And with that word I jumped from the window.

I felt like I was falling for years when I hit the cold, icy waters that surrounded the castle. I was right, I was a natural swimmer. I swam to where I could see land. As I hauled my self up onto the sand a pair of feet came and walked up to me. "Need a hand?" I looked up and saw the face that the voice belonged to. "Uh... Thank you." I stuttered while taking his hand. Once I was standing I could see that he towered over me a little bit. I could see that he was about 17/18 but couldn't tell. "Who are you?" I asked him, I wanted to know his name and if I could trust him. I wanted to ask him if he would mind assisting me, he looked kind. "Roland, my name is Roland Hood." He replied with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN! I'm so mean, LOL. Sorry for the cliff hanger but you won't be seeing either of the two for another chapter, sorry about that but it is a plot twist. Don't worry there are more where that came from. Goodnight beautiful ones.

                                                                                                                                          -K