chapter 11

Chapter 11

Dream

“I hate you. I never loved you.” dylan spoke with a sly grin on his face, “no please I begged. “Maybe I should give Kyle and Tyler a call” he spoke.

I woke up sweating and crying, my hand stretched out to the otter side of the bed then I recalled the memories of last night. I looked around to see he wasn't there. I rushed to the bathroom just in time before I emptied the contence of my stomach in to the toilet. 

Once I had cleared up, I made my way to the full length mirror hanging on the wall. I stripped so I was stood there naked. Why does he like me? I thought, I had a scar running across the bottom of my rib rage. From Kyle, when I wasn’t listening to him so he got angry and cut me with his pocket knife. Then again there was a long scar running down my back from Tyler. I pulled one of Dylan’s hoodie’s over my head and a pair of jeans that where discarded in the corner. I made my way to the door that lead out to the corridor.

Once out I turned to the right only to be meted with a pair of green eyes. We both ran towards each other just wanting to be in each others warmth. As soon as I reached him I jumped up and hooked my legs around hid torso. 

I’m so so sorry baby girl” he looked at me with tears in his eyes. I responded by crashing my lips against his.

He buried his head in my neck sprinkling soft kisses on my shoulder  leading up to my jaw. “Since your better i’ve got us a flight home that leaves in 3 hours so I suggest we go and pack,” he spoke peppering kisses on my neck. I nodded as he walked back to our hotel room.

The air port was quite busy, once we got passed security. We got onto the plane we where settled and relaxed.

“Lyla?”

I looked up to see Dylan staring at me with a blank expression on his face.

“When you went into the bathroom, did you do anything stupid?” 

I looked at him like he was crazy. Then released what he meant. 

“No” I answered quickly. Dylan obviously new about my past.

“Promise?” he questioned.

I nodded, “okay I just don’t want my baby hurt” he said while kissing me head.

Soon my eye-lids felt heavy, so I rested my head on Dylan’s shoulder. “I love you.”

“I love you to, forever”

“I can’t beat that” Dylan whispered.

With that my eyes fluttered to a close.

We were soon back home from our trip to Italy, we got got bombarded with hugs from Tia since she hasn't seen us in over 2 weeks.

“Right i’m taking you guys out for dinner” Tia proudly announced.

“No you don’t have to,” I quickly exclaimed. “I want to.”

When Tia persuaded us about dinner me and Dylan headed up stairs.

“What shall I wear?” I yawned turning my head to Dylan, “well you look beautiful in anything so...”

I walked over to my suitcase from italy, and dug through it until I found to soft fabric, I pulled it out and stared at it in disbelief. I brought it one the first day we were in italy. I pulled the hoodie over my head so I was standing there in just my bra and jeans. I turned to see Dylan staring at me. “Done checking me out?” I question with a giggle, “no, I just started” he took a few steps towards me. So he was now towering over me.