chapter 1

Chapter 1 

"GET OUT HEAR YOU USLESS COW" Kyle shouted though the thin bathroom door I was crying but not loud enof to hear. I thought to my self "why am i doing this i need to tell some Dylan thats who."

I got my phone out and dropped twice because I was shaking so much. Kyle kept banging lounder to screaming point, I called dylan but his phone was off. So I had no choice but to face Kyle on my own, I strugled to my feet since I had stayed there for so long and approached the door with caution. I unlocked it slowly, as the banging stopped.

As soon as I opened the door my face stung with pain. I tried to hide my tears but one slipped out of the corner of my eye. For that I got punched in the gut I dropped to my knees in agony gasping for air, this went on for a another hour of so before he stoped then just left.

Normally at this point I would take a shower and get clened up, but I needed to tell someone so I texted Dylan to come round and it was urgent he texted back a few seconds back saying he was on his way I tried to move but I was in to much pain to move Dylan had a key but I'm sure kyle keft thr door open any way I heard his motorbike pull up and thought what he would say. He burst throw the the door and I winced when it slammed shut he called out my name " Lyla if this is a prank im gonna tickle you"

I started crying at this point and replied with "I'm up hear" I crocked in a shaky voice. Dylan started to come up the stairs slowly as if this was a joke but I was crying harder now. As Dylan opened the door I hid my face into my knees, when he saw me in a ball, he rushed over sat next to me and cradled me until I was asleep just before I dropped of to sleep I thought, I love him I love Dylan.

It had been a couple of hours since I had woken up. But when I did I was clean and in my pjs Dylan had left a note saying "you fell asleep so i cleaned you up. I had to go home see you tommorrow-D." Then there was a loud roar of a car engine. I knew Kyle was back so I sliped out the back door got into my car turned on the engin and took of to Dylans.

When I got there I was in floods of tears, only one light was on what a suprise it was his sisters Tia. She was one of the "popular" kids with her boyfriend of the week tyler, I hated them both it was worth a try to see if Dylan was there. I stepped out of my car and truged to the door rung the bell a couple of minutes later tia opened the door whereing only a top that obviously belonged to tyler.

I ask if Dylan was hear she started cracking up when I ask why she steadied her breathing and "we'll I don't know do I ." My heart sank now all I did was stare at her with disbelief. Turn and walk away the only choice I had was to go home where I knew Kyle would be waiting to beat me again. I decided to phone Dylan to see when he would be back. No awnser again, when I got home the lights were off and no car so he was obviosly not there. So I was happy Kyle wasn't there but angry more than any thing that Dylan wasn't answering my calls, I walked in to the house and to my relief he wasn't so i just got in to bed and fell in to a deep slumber.

I was woken to the sound of my phone vibrating. I answered straight away "hello is this Lyla Easton" the strangers voice spoke "yes" I replied in a shaky voice "can you please get to the May day hospital as soon as possible please." Then they just hung up I jumped out of bed i knew that place from when mine and dylans parents died in car acident when we where 8 , I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a holister hoddie jumped into my car. I speed down to the road as soon as I arrived I parked a jumped out and ran for the front desk. I stated my name and she sent me up too room 798 I rushed there and knocked on the door.

I jumped when a nurse came up behind me and asked what i was doing "the receptionist sent me up hear and i got a phone call earlier " I replied "ok then Dylan has been moved into a different room if you follow me ill show you" she chimed, as soon as she said "Dylan" i broke down crying. She crouched down next to me and helped me stand we headed to the lift and pressed the correct number a few minuets later the lift dinged to show it was there we stepped out I look around it was so quite you could hear a pin drop. We shuffled throw the hall way until we got to number 1043 " this might come to you as a shock" her voice was soft and calm she pushed the door open a crack then the rest of the way I burst out in tears