chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up when it was dark I observed my soundings I was in Dylan's room. I buried my face in to the pillow and breathed in his sent in, I heard a noise down stairs so I rose up and made my way down stairs and saw Dylan sat on the sofa he turned his head "hey baby you had a good sleep" I nodded and made my over to him, sat on his lap and just curled up "wheres Tia" I whispered "gone to get us all some food" "how long was I asleep for" I mumbled "well me and tia talked for about an hour then we came down and you where asleep so I brought you up to my room where you slept for a good couple of hours" he smiled.

Then there was a knock at the door, Dylan stood up and made his way to the door when he walked back in he had a glum look on his face and a box in his hands. I gave him a confused look "I'm sorry" he said in bearley a whisper "for what" a tear ran down his face "at the door was firemen and this was all the stuff they could save from the fire im sorry" I fell to the floor and broke down, everything was in that house. All my photos of mum and dad cloths soon I felt strong arms wrap. After about five minutes of crying I decided to pull my self together so I sat on Dylan's lap got the box and catiousley opened it. 

There lay a few of my old cloths picture's and right at the bottom there lay a black liatard and my pink ballet shoes. I had been doing ballet ever since I could remember but when I was with kyle I stooped no one new I did it "whats that" I looked towards the the door to see Tia "go up stairs ill tell you in a Minuit" Dylan spoke. I felt a tear run down my cheek " I have been doing ballet all my life until I was with kyle then I stooped" I whispered. 

About ten minuets later Dylan went up stairs to tell Tia what happened, so I aroused from the sofa and headed to the kitchen. On the side there was two bag what looked like they had Chinese in I put it all out on the table and waited till they came down. After we ate it was past eleven so I headed up to bed, about half way up the stairs I felt strong arms wrap around my torso I turned to see Dylan with a smile plastered across his face I bent down so mine and his foreheads touched. He brushed his lips against mine but I deepened the kiss when we pulled away I just smiled and carried on up the stairs I suddenly tripped over bashing my nose. I felt a trickle of blood run down my face. I got up and laughed as if it was a joke so I ran up the stairs when Dylan got up I quickly embraced him and darted to my room. I closed the door and rushed over to my bed side. I tried to stop it bleeding but it wouldn't work I decided to go to the bathroom since I had run out of tissues as soon as I got out I closed the door to make it seem like I was still in there I darted to the bathroom and shut the door slightly. I walked over to the mirror and a look of horror spread over my face. My nose was a blue black colour with blood still dripping from it. So I started cleaning it suddenly the handle starting moving "shit" I whispered under my breath. 

When the door opened there stood Tia with a surprised look on her face "what happened" Tia said in a sleepy voice. I explained to her how I tripped over and bashed my nose while walking up the stairs by this time she was helping clean up my nose. It wasn't till we had stooped it from bleeding that it hurt so much 'that's it I'm taking you to and " Tia declaimed "no its fine" I smiled "you either come now or I will make you" "ok" I half smile "why is she being so nice to me" I thought to my self. We are half way down the stairs when Tia turns around "ill be right back I need to tell Dylan" she replied "its fine" I said "he wont care any way" I mumbled "hey look at me" tia shouted. I lifted my head so I was facing her "Dylan loves you why wouln't he care" her voice was soft, I just shrugged then she just ran up the rest of the stairs. About a minuet later Dylan came rushing down the stairs. When he reached down to the bottom. He took my face in his hands "baby what happened" he said in a concerned tone. I told him how it happened. 

When we got in the car I sat in the back with Dylan whilst Tia drove up front. It was as least 1 in the morning, we must of been driving for about 20 Minuit's when when the car came to a halt. I slowly dragged my self out the car. When we got though the doors, I felt everyone gaze suddenly land on me. We headed up to the front desk and told them what happened. 

We must of sat there for at lest an hour before I got board. So I got up and went for a walk. I was half way down this long corridor when I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Dylan. "what you doing down hear" he chuckled "I could ask you the same question" I said whilst walking up to him "lets go back" he whispered in my ear. We walked back hand in hand. When we got back to the room I sat on Dylan's lap, put my head on his shoulder and drifted of in to a peace full slumber.

Someone was breathing deeply in my ear. I aroused to see Dylan sleeping heavily, I kissed his lips mildly and his eyes began to open "Lyla easton" a voice called from somewhere. I looked around to see a woman in scrubs with her tied back in to a neat bun. I hopped if Dylan's lap and help him up, we walked over to the woman and she lead us in to a room that smelt highly of disinfectant, "so lyla what happened" she said in a chirpy tone. I explained to her what happened while she scrolled it down. After I finished explaining she told me to sit of the bed, so I did. She walked over to me briskly and put her index finger on the bridge of my nose a pushed down slightly. But it hurt so I self consciously jumped "right I think its just bruised but I would like to x-ray it" "ok" I replied boldly knowing we would be hear for another couple of hours at least. 

Luckily it was only half and hour until I got x-ray done. Luckily it wasn't broken just bruised. Once we found that out all three of us made are way out of the hospital out to Tia's car. 

"tired" Dylan whispered into my hair. I nodded and snuggled my head into his chest, when we got back someone opened the door and I felt the cold air hit me. Then arms wrapped round me lifting me up and bringing me out of the car. I snuggled my head into Dylan's chest, he must of thought I was asleep because I heard him and Tia have a conversation. "You really love her don't you" Tia whispered "love her I more than love her shes my world, my baby girl I don't know what I would do with out her" I felt my cheeks blushing crazily. I snuggled my head in to his chest more until we came to a halt. I heard a door creak open, soon I was placed down on my bed just as Dylan was letting go I grabbed on to his shirt "let go" Dylan spoke softly. "No" I mumbled, "i'll be back in a minuet" I shook my head. "please" I finally gave in and let go of his shirt. 

It must of been five minuets later I heard the the door open, I saw a Dylan. He glided over, lifted up the covers slightly and slid in. Then I felt bare arms wrap around me. I snuggled my head in to his muscular chest. "I love you" I whispered, "love you to baby" Dylan replied. Soon I fell in to a deep slumber. 

I was worked by a blood curdling scream. Only I realised it was it me. I looked around to see Dylan with look of horror on his face, I 

Just throw my self at him. "Promise me you'll never leave me" I sniffed "why would I you are the best thing that's ever happened to me" Dylan spoke softly. We stayed like that until I fell asleep to Dylan's steady heart beat. When I woke up I read the clock and it read 3:36pm. I slowly dragged my self out of bed and in to the bathroom had and hot shower got dressed and made my way down stairs. I poked my head round the door in there I saw Dylan watching sponge bob, how typical of him. I snuck behind the sofa hopefully with out him seeing me "you are 19 years old and watching sponge bob" I whispered in his ear " you still watch it" Dylan whispered back "that's very true" I whispered. "Would you like to join me" his voice was now a normal volume "yes please" I jumped over the sofa landing next to Dylan. "Sleep well" Dylan spoke. I nodded. We watched TV for another hour until we both got hungry "how about we go out for dinner" Dylan said suddenly. "sure" I replied "go get changed im to some thing nice" "ok" I ran up stairs. 

I decided I had to look nice so I went to my wardrobe. In the end I decided on a short blue dress, with a pair of matching blue shoes I headed to the bathroom. I made sure the brushing was fully covered. I made my way down stairs to see Dylan waiting in a white shirt, black tie, and black jeans with his white converse. I smiled to my self. So I made my way down stairs "ready" I called. Dylan turned around "you look wow" he spoke "thank you, and you don't look so bad your self" I smiled. "Where we going?" I asked as we where getting into my car. "it's a suprise'Dylan smiled in a cunning wa, 'but you i hate suprises' i pouted.