chapter 4

chapter 4

When I woke there was a light shining through a gap in the curtains there was a strange noise coming from above my head I turned to see a lightly snoring Dylan peacefully snoring away with no care in the world I rose up from the bed and made my way down to the kitchen got out a bowl, cereal, and milk. Then I just chomped away at it. It was already 11.15 so I decided to wake Dylan up so I skipped up the stairs I was about to walk in to Dylan's room when I saw him just standing looking at something but I was just staring at his chiseled abs I was just staring until Tia came out of her room but I quickly darted to the bath room locking the door sliding down it until I heard a knocking at the door.

"Stop hogging the bath room pig" Tia shouted though the door then I heard an even louder shout coming from outside "DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER THAT" Dylan screamed the other side of the door I closed my eyes to stop tears flowing " I can call her what I want" Tia screeched "don't" then I heard a noise so loud I'm sure the neighbors could hear it as soon as I heard it I stood up and quickly opened the door.

There stood Dylan with a red mark on his cheek obviously from where Tia slapped him but he just acted like nothing happened just pulled me back in to his room "can you tell me what happened out there" I demanded "how long has Tia been doing that to you" he sounded hurt, "ever since the accident" I hummed " I promise I won't let her do it any more" he whispered in to my hair I let a tear slip from my eye but I wiped it away.

Then Dylan shoot up and I flinched when he saw me he stretched out his hands I took them willingly and Dylan pulled me up he grabbed his keys jacket then grabbed my hand again and pulled me out the door I almost tripped over when we got down stairs glided out the door we headed for Dylan's motorbike I stopped dead in my tracks he knew how much I hate his bike "come on I wont let any thing happen to you" Dylan spoke he practically leaped on I slowly put on on my leg over when I sat down in the cold leather seat he handed me a helmet I strapped it on then sat there observing my surroundings.

Then Dylan speaks " hold on" I snake my arms around his waist and held on to his shirt for dear life he chuckled when the engine reeves up I pull even tighter. I can feel his muscles from me wrapping my arms around him when it started moving I buried my face into his back and help on for dear life. When we got to where ever we where I rose my head up to see we where at the side of the road next to a forest I got off and stretched out since I was so thence, it was around 8 ish.

I opened the gate and ran into the forest hiding behind a tree as soon as Dylan walked past I jumped on his back and ordered him to walk on we must of been walking for ages because I soon feel in to a deep slumber I was woken by someone shaking my shoulders lightly "wake up sleeping beauty " he was hovering over me I screened and hit his chest "don't do that " I laughed trying to catch my breath when I got up there was a canopy of trees overhead then in the near distance there was a droopy tree as I stepped closer it was a willow tree "its beautiful I spoke softly Dylan muttered something under his breath but I didn't catch it.