Oh My God...Never

Nikki POV

"Thank you for meeting me" I said to Iris.

"No problem, I couldn't pass on a free lunch. I am a bit surprise it's you that's offering the lunch tho" she said.

"Why" I asked with concern.

"I figured you and your wife would be lost from the world this weekend" she joked.

I laugh with her as well.

"Yeah, we kind of are, just stepped out for a minute. I'm sure she is catching up on her sleep" I said as we both laugh.

"Oh, I am quite sure. From the little glimpse I got at the party, no wonder you're with a woman" 

"Yeah, the sex is one of the perks. Very intense" I respond.

"So" I said finding the right moment to bring up why I really brought her to lunch.

"You said that you would never be with a woman, why is that" I ask.

"I don't really know, I mean when I was younger I thought about it" she confessed.

"What really, was it when you were still here or after you moved" 

"It was actually here, but when I moved I just pushed the thought to the back of my head"

"Bitch, what, why didn't you ever tell me and who was this girl" I asked a little intrigued now.

"For one, I didn't know how you would take it being all you talked about was Marcus and that one time we saw a couple together at the movies and you were like I just don't see the point in that" she said.

"I said that" 

"Yes you did. I think that's what really made me be like nope not telling her" she said.

"Awe Iris, I'm sorry. I'm sure if you would have told me I wouldn't have freaked out. You were my best friend. But I was naive and closed minded, so I don't blame you. Now the question at hand was who was the girl" I asked.

"It was" she paused.

"It doesn't matter, you don't know her and it's in the past" she continued.

"Well have you saw her since you gotten back"

"I've actually seen her a few times" she laughed.

"So how did you feel when you saw her" I asked.

"Um, disappointed" she said taking a large bite of her burger.

"Shit. She must be ugly now" I said as we both laugh.

"You can say that" 

We grew quiet fiddling with our food.

"Can I be honest with you for a second" she interrupted.

"Of course" I quickly answered.

She sat her burger down and whipped her hands and mouth. She moved over to my side of the table. I knew it had to be serious.

"Don't judge me when I tell you this now" she said.

"Come on now, I'm not Iris, what is it you're kind of scaring me girl"

She laughs.

"Ok, so, I've never had like a um orgasm"

Did I just hear her correctly?

"Like never, not even like the build up"

She looked to the ground, "Nothing"

I was at lost for words. I just couldn't imagine.

"Did you have experience sexual guys" I asked.

"Yesss" she said with emphasis.

"Couldn't have been that experienced" I joke as she laugh.

"Stop joking, I'm being serious" she laughs.

"I am too shoot"

"Wow, maybe you just haven't meet the right person" I said.

"Maybe, from the sounds of it I'm missing something great" she said.

That was the perfect que to ask.

"Have sex with me and Kelz" I said calmly and collectively.

She sat back in her seat a little taken away by my words.

"I know I just sprang that on you, but to be honest that's why I invited you to lunch today" growing quiet to see if she would have a response.

"I have been wanting a threesome for a while now. Kelz and I both find you attractive" I added.

Nothing.

"I know that we use to be best friends. Now our lives are totally different. It's like we're completely two strangers to each other. Is this weird, say something please" I beg.

She sat up crossing her legs.

"I'm flattered, I am. You and Kelcey are very beautiful. I just don't understand why you would want to bring someone else into your sex life. It seems pretty great to me" she answered.

"Trust me, it is. I have fantasies. Not about you, but just a threesome in general. Of course with a woman. A man could never be able to do anything for me, not at this point"  I respond.

"I just don't know Nikki. I wouldn't mind, but what if it causes problems with your marriage"

"Kelcey fears the same. Only problem that could occur is one of us leaving each other for you and I don't see that happening. No offense. If it's something we want to do more than once and we all agree. Why not? This is what I want" I said with confidence.

She sat back once again. I gave her a few minutes to think about it without interrupting. I started back eating my food to make this as normal as possible.

My phone vibrates. I pick it up to see a message from Kelz.

Calliope:

Baby can you grab me something to eat...Preferably some fruit. And hurry back I miss you.

I text her back letting her know that I will and that I miss her too. Which I really am now.

"I'll do it"

I put my phone down smiling from ear to ear.

"Come have dinner with us tonight" I said.