Be Careful

KELCEY POV

"So how's the planning going for the surprise party" Shay asked.

"Its going. Kind of stressful tho. I wish someone just threw us an anniversary party" I answered.

"Well you're almost finished and I'm sure Nikki's going to love it"

"She better or else that's her ass" I joke.

I just finished up a meeting and decided to meet Shay for lunch. You can say our friendship was important to us. She finally found someone to make her beyond happy, a girl name Jasmine. She's pretty cool. I must say when she found out the history between us, she always gave me the coldest ass look, but I understood why. After while, she knew that I was head over heels for my wife and Shay was crazy about her. Like she did shit out of spite just to see if Shay would pass her stupid ass tests. One time, we had planned this trip the six of us. Ci, Paije, Shay, Jas, Nikki, and myself. Girl let us do all this planning just to in the end play fake sick. Shay stayed behind and took care of her. She didn't once complain about not going but the fact she would drop anything and anyone for Jasmine.

"Where's Jas" I ask.

"Oh she should be back in town today after closing on a house. Pretty big deal. I'm thinking of something special I can do for her"

"Oh that's easy. Go to her office in a trench coat with nothing on. Write on your stomach Congratulations. Tell her you got her a gift and prop your leg up on a chair or something and point to your you know what" I said as I threw a chip in my mouth.

"That simple huh. You and your creative ass mind Kelz, but I may take that idea" she laughs.

"Of course you are" I said as I look at my phone to see two texts from Nikki.

I reply back to her dirty ass texts. Man I love that damn woman.

"I think I gotta get going" I said.

"You and Nikki just can't have enough sex can you. I mean damn. Take a break sometimes"

"That's hard. Have you seen my wife lately. She's only the finest big beautiful eyed ass woman to ever hit this Earth. Damn. I'm getting wet just thinking about her"

"Ok Kelz you just running out now. Yes Nikki is a beautiful woman, but telling me she making you all hot and bothered T.M.I." She laughs.

I was getting up when I felt a a hand grace my back. I turn to see Iris, Nikki's friend.

"Heyyy" I said with a smile.

"Hey Kelz, it's funny running into you here. I was just talking to Nikki" she said.

"Oh you did, I'm about to head to her now" I respond.

"Oh I know" she said with her eyebrow raised.

"See everyone knows all you and Nikki do is have sex" Shay interrupted.

We all laugh.

"I think it's beautiful. Two people who love each other and find it hard to keep their hands to themselves. Shows just how much they're into each other" Iris expressed.

"See" I said as I point at Iris looking at Shay.

"Why can't you be that sweet about it. Thank you Iris for the kind words"  I said as I give her a hug.

"I'm actually glad we ran into each other, now I don't have to have that awkward moment with Nikki asking for your number" I said as I see the shocking look on her face.

"Why you want my number" she asks.

"Oh well our anniversary is coming up next week and I'm having a surprise party for us, well more so Nikki. I know she loves this kind of stuff"

"Well what do you want" she asks.

"If it was my way, we would be on somebody beach just the two of us. Having sex, going to the beach, eat FOOD, and more sex" I explain as they both laugh.

"Seems intriguing. I'm sure Nikki would enjoy that also" Iris said.

"I know she would, but this party is something she's been wanting. All I want is to make her happy. So party it is"

"That's sweet. Nikki's a very lucky woman. Just never thought it would be a woman to make her happy. If I recall correctly, she didn't like the whole girl on girl action. Anytime we saw something, she squenched. That's how I also know that you two are for real. She loves hard." Iris said.

"I know it's not my right to come in and think I know everything about someone who used to be my best friend, but don't hurt her." She added.

I stepped closer to her looking her in her eyes.

"I would never" I said with force.

"Good" she said grabbing my phone and what looks like to be putting her number in.

"I gotta get back to the hospital. Nice seeing you Kelcey and" she said as she looked at Shay.

"Shay" shay answered sticking her hand out.

"My bad, we all got caught up in the conversation" I apologize.

"Its all good. Nice meeting you Shay and hit my line Kelcey. Bye you guys take care" Iris said as she left.

I watch her leave. Yeah I was checking her ass out but everybody looks.

Shay hits me.

"Ow" I scream rubbing my arm.

"Kelz I got a bad vibe from her. You need to watch it." Shay expressed.

"Me too. She's Nikki friend though and used to be her best friend. They end on no fucked  up shit they just lost touch. But thanks for looking out. But I gotta go before my baby gets off lunch." I said as we hug and separate.

Iris may not be up to no good, but that body and ass banging.

Uh oh!!!!!!!!