Fallen Bird

Nicole POV

"Welcome Mrs. Boykins. Your first appointment is set at 8. They've already done paperwork. I will go ahead and sit her in the room. Would you like me to examine and clean?" One of my dental assistant ask.

"No, surprisingly I have a lot of energy this morning" I wink. Everyone knew that me and my wife keep things very interesting in that department. During lunch one time, Kelz set up this romantic lunch. Let's just say for dessert, I got a mouth full. Some employees came back early than expected and caught a piece of the action. They call now every time before returning to work.

"Alright Mrs. Boykins. I will get her ready for you"

"Thank you"

I enter my office to get ready for my first client.

I get my phone out to check it before I leave the room. I see I missed a called from Calliope and see she texted also.

My wife:
Baby I was calling to tell you thank you for loving me through everything. Also for reasurring me that we're going to be okay. I love you forever Nicole.

I smile and text her back. Just thinking about everything that I've went through with this woman was emotional. Now we are here. Married and in love. I will be damned if I ever let this woman go.

I finish my text and head to my first patient. I looked at her file and head into the room.

"Hello Miss Kelly. I'm Dr. Boykins. I see this your first visit, glad to have you apart of the family" I said to her.

She was a gorgeous woman. Pretty smile. Long beautiful hair. She has beautiful hazel eyes.

"Thank you. Everyone told me that you're the best to come to in town"

"But they failed to mention how beautiful you are" she adds.

"Thank you and so are you, so let's begin shall we" I said.

We start on her check up. Everything was absolutely flawless. She has a great set of teeth. Its obvious she takes care of them.

"Honestly you're good. We can schedule another appointment in 3 months, usually it's 6 but I always give an in between cleaning free of charge"

"That's awfully nice of you. You have a gorgeous smile. I wish my smile lit up the room like yours"

I laugh.

"You can't be serious. You have a beautiful smile" I said while looking down at her lips. I was intrigued by them.

I brought my attention back to her eyes, making sure not to get caught looking at her lips.

"How would you like to go to lunch today? I'm new in town and the only people I associate with are the ones at my job and I'm tired of them" she laugh.

"I have to ask you if you're seeking more than friendship" I ask.

"I can say no, but it could turn to something else" she answers honestly.

"Well I'm married and I don't want to do anything to disrespect my wife or cause any drama to our marriage" I confess.

She stood up.