My Queen

Nicole POV

I run upstairs and run the water in our jacuzzi tub. Every since our house was officially done, this jacuzzi has gotten a lot of attention. It's never just one of, it's always the us both.

I light candles placing them on our sinks. I grab some fruit from the refrigerator. Yes, we have a frig in our room. It's so convenient. Kelz always has a parch ass throat through the night and guess who's always the one going to get her something to drink. Bingo. So yes I included a kitchenette in our floor plan for the room. It feels like we're always on vacation. We go on family trips and be dying to get back to our room.

I grab the mangos and peaches since last time we did strawberries and pineapples. I pour them in the water. Of course their chopped up. I mean who the hell throws whole fruits in a tub.

I hear our door shut, which only means one thing.

"Hey queen" Kelz says wrapping her arms around me.

I turn to face her smiling at how unbelievably beautiful my wife is.

"Hey back Queen" I whisper.

She looks around and sees the candles and fruit.

"You're missing one thing" she says.

"What"

She pulls a bottle of wine and two glasses from behind her back.

We both smile and laugh.

"I knew you were good for something" I joke.

"Oh is that right, I have a couple things that I'm good at. Can I show you?"

I gesture her the go ahead.

She sits the wine and glasses down by the jacuzzi as she goes and turn on some music.

Kelz starts moving her body as NeYo-Say It blasts through the speakers.

Her dancing always took me to a different planet. I mean damn how sexy is it. Her body is that of a goddess. Her lips so juicy. Her eyes lord her eyes, I get so lost.

As the song brought vibrations through my body, I move closer to Kelz feeling my hands and body move to the same love spell both of us was under.

Our eyes lock as I move closer to her finding my hands make its way to Kelz body.

She starts to unbutton my blouse. I get nervous everytime like this is my first time with her all over again forgetting what it felt like the last time she touched me, kissed me, fucked me, made me cum, shit squirt even. It's exactly why I always look forward to her on me.

As the next song starts, I stop Kelz from undressing me. I just want our bodies to touch and slow dance. I pull her closer, remembering our dance at our wedding.

"Who can treat you like me..noboodddy" Kelz songs in my ear.

Keith Sweat knew how to set the mood.

We dance as the song plays. Feeling the heat rise on each other. Falling deeper in love with her. She was my everything. As the next song transition, I couldn't help but lose a little bit of myself. Marques Houston-Naked sent me to pure ecstasy bliss.

Kelz finishes getting me undress as I became completely naked. I watch as she takes her shirt over her head but not without teasing me first.

She knew that I love seeing her take her shirt off. It's like watching a sex scene off a movie. She smiles knowing exactly how I feel.