(SEXUAL) Kitten?

You put on cat ears over your head. They were a dark brown with a white-pink color for the other part of the ears. You put your collar on and fixed your outfit. You stood in front of the mirror and admired your outfit and figure. You turned around and jokingly shook your butt in the mirror, giggling. You felt really confident today, especially for daddy. You decided to hold onto your leash and waited until he got home for him to put it on you.

You positioned yourself near the door and got on all fours. You knew Daddy would be home any minute now so you lifted your butt up and looked up at the door innocently. Daddy soon opened the door and looked down at me.

"Haha. Hello there my pretty little girl," he said.

"Hi daddy!" You said while shaking your butt.

You pushed out your leash towards his shoes and looked back up with big eyes.

"Do you want me to leash you up?" He asked.

"Mhm!" You said happily.

He kneeled down and hooked the leash onto your collar. He soon lifted it up and made it at a level where you were comfortable.

"Now follow me babygirl," he told you.

He gently pulled on the leash and you quickly scooted on your legs and hands into the bedroom.

"Now wait here, okay?" He said.

You nodded and waited patiently as daddy walked out of the room. You wondered what he would do or how things would happen. Your body filled with excitement, until you heard his footsteps approach the door.

"Baby girl, look at what you did to me," he told you, pointing down.

You could see the bulge in his pants, and it made you feel tingly all around. You giggled and he smiled, walking towards you.

"Daddy?" You asked.

"Yes?"

"Can I put my mouth on it?" You said.

"On what?" He smirked.

"Daddy's cock," you responded.

"Yes, of course you can silly girl."

Soon enough you were already on both knees on the floor. He looked down at you as he pulled his cock out. It was already hard. It was ready for your mouth.

"Open." He told you.

You followed as he commanded and opened your small mouth. He placed it in and you laughed a bit.

"Now close and let Daddy put his hands on your head."

This was new to you, he had never put his hands on your head before and you were confused. You forgot about it and let him anyways. His hands placed on your head and he pushed down a little. Each time he pushed down farther.

"Are you able to go down farther baby? Like, all the way down?"

You nodded, trusting him. You knew it'd hurt a little but you wanted to please him. After all, he'd know if it hurt you. He pushed down farther and you could feel the tip of his cock at the end of your throat. It tickled and you could feel his length entirely inside. You choked a bit, but he reassured you.

"Relax your throat baby girl. It's okay. Just relax," he said.

You eased yourself and it began to feel better. You could only breath out of your nose but it was hard to. He began to push your head up and down, making your head go all the way down each time.

"You're such a good girl aren't you?" He said.

You tried nodding but it was hard to do.

"Baby, do you want me to cum all over your pretty chest?"

He pulled out quickly and continued to stroke his length, while you looked up at him. You put your chest out and nodded, opening your eyes innocently.

"I'm gonna cum," he told you.

"Okay," you giggled.

He soon let out a small moan, and the white liquid poured all over your chest. It quickly ran down onto your thighs and dripped slowly off of them. You continued to look up at him and smiled.

"Thank you baby," he said, bending down to kiss your forehead.

"Noooo, thank you Daddy!" You responded happily.

--------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been so busy and I haven't had many ideas to come up with. This story is inspired by something I did with Daddy a few nights ago! I hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading.