3. (SEXUAL) Cum Inside Me

WARNING/// Sexual Content
----------------------------------------------------

You somehow got turned on as you both sat next to each other. You look to the right and reach up to your necklace and played with it slightly.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He asked you.

"Nothing..."

"Tell meeeee," he whined.

"It's really nothing."

"Well come sit here," he said while patting at his lap.

"Why?"

Without answering, he picked up your body and placed you on his lap. You giggled and looked down a bit while blushing. As soon as you looked up, his lips were on yours and you closed your eyes slowly. It was your first kiss and you were in shock, you didn't know what to do. You could feel him getting hard under neath you so you backed away slowly and smiled.

"I'm sorry," you said shyly.

"Sorry for what?"

"It was my first kiss," you told him while looking away.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah... Did I do okay?" You asked him nervously.

"It was amazing," he laughed, "You even got me a little hard."

"Oh," you nervously laughed. Your cheeks became rosy again and you looked away. He put his hand up to your cheek and faced you towards him again.

"Are you blushing?"

You fumbled with her fingers and tried to get words out.

"I think...?"

"Do you want me to kiss you again?" He asked.

Thoughts went through your mind as you both stared at each other. You began to feel a strong feeling form in your stomach that made your pussy a little wet.

"Yes, sure."

"Are you sure y/n?"

You nodded and he proceeded to put one hand on your cheek and leaned in. You both joined together in a kiss and you closed her eyes once again. After the kiss, you both backed away again and you could feel him poking at her pussy through your pants once again.

"I think I should take my pants off," he told you.

"What?" You asked quickly.

"I think I should take this off."

"Why?"

"Because I'm hard," he said while laughing.

"Oh um...okay," you said shyly.

You got up off his lap and looked down at the floor and your pants. You listened as he took his pants off and he sat down on the bed again. You looked up to see his cock very hard poking through his underwear. You blushed hard and stood there awkwardly.

"Sit on my lap again," he smiled.

"I don't want to hurt you," you said while laughing.

"You won't hurt me silly."

"Um, okay."

You climbed onto his lap again and faced toward him. You could feel his cock right under you.

"I think you should take off your pants too," he told you.

You nodded and jumped off again, taking your pants off nervously.

"You don't have to be nervous babygirl," he said calmly, "And see, you're even wet through your little panties."

He put his hand right by your pussy and rubbed up and down. You closed her legs quickly and moaned for a second.