4. Daddy Protects You

A few days ago, you checked out your email and saw that you got an invite to a party with daddy to your friends house! You were so excited. Immediately you went to your closet and picked out a pair of black leggings and a plain white shirt, then placed it somewhere so it wouldn't wrinkle or get lost. You picked out a light gray jacket and grabbed your white shoes to go with the outfit.

When daddy got home that day, you told him about it and he gladly said he'd go with you. You were so excited because all your friends would be there and you'd have fun.

*Night of the party*

It was only a few hours before the party and you began to place makeup on. You didn't go too heavy, just simple makeup to let your skin breath. Without no time, it was getting close to the party and you didn't even notice. You hopped your way to the closet and got dressed into the clothes you picked out the other day.

Daddy knocked on the door to the closet and you turned around. He was wearing something very simple like you and you went over to hug him.

"I want you to be careful when I'm not near you there," he told you as you hugged him.

"Why?" You said while backing away.

A sighed and put his hand up to the back of his head.

"I don't want you to get hurt or some other guy to hurt you or take you."

You giggled a bit and responded with a smirk.

"I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself Daddy," and you inched your way closer to him and kissed him.

He put his hand to your head and brushed through your hair lightly with his fingers. He sighed and then smiled. He trusted you but he was still worried about you, but continued along. Soon, you both were at the passengers side of the car, and he opened it for you. You hopped on inside and buckled your seatbelt, while he got into the drivers seat and got the directions and started driving to your friends house.

You both were at your friends house soon, and you could tell that a lot of people were there already. You held onto daddy's hand as you walked up to the doorstep, and you knocked on it.

Waiting for a response, your friend quickly opened the door and greeted you and daddy.

"I'm so glad you guys could make it. Help yourself to whatever and if you need anything, ask me," she said.

You smiled and started to walk in. Many other of your friends were there, but there were some that you didn't know. Daddy saw one of his friends, so he let you know he was going to be somewhere else for a little bit. You walked over to your friends and chatted as well.

After talking about stuff that's been happening in the community, guys started to approach your group. They didn't seem hostile, but they all approached with a drink in hand and started conversing with you all. You were having a lot of fun until one of the guys offered you a drink.

"Hey, would you like me to get you a drink?" He asked.

He seemed really nice, and he sounded promising and trusting. You knew not to take drinks from people you didn't know but you took the offer anyways since it was only one drink after all. You smiled and told him that would be very nice of him and he nodded, walking in the other direction to get you a drink.

You didn't even notice how time flew by, and daddy was no where to be found while you and your friends continued to gossip about celebrities and stars. The guy who offered you the drink came back and tapped on your shoulder. He held his hand out with another drink in the other hand. You took the drink and said thank you.

"So, what's your name?" He asked you.

Before you could answer, you were interrupted by the voice of a familiar person.

"Daddy?" You thought to yourself.

The guy turned around and look up to daddy, and you wondered what was wrong.

"Don't drink that y/n," he said in a demanding voice.

"Listen, I was just getting her a drink, and who are you?" The guy asked daddy.

"I'm her boyfriend. And I saw what you put in that drink before you walked to her. Don't lie to me," Daddy said proudly.

The guy was at a loss of words, and he decided to walk away into another crowd of people. You couldn't believe your eyes that you were so close to being in trouble.

"How...how did you see him do it?" You asked.

"I just know it babygirl," he said jokingly, "I think we should go home now."

"Yeah, I think so too," you responded.

----------------------------------------------------
*Authors Note*

What's up guys, I'm back with another short story. This one is including getting drugged or roofied at parties. I just want you all to know that be careful at parties/bars/or clubs. Any stranger can be dangerous and make sure you always bring a friend with you. Please be careful, and thanks for reading guys!