"You did that again!" Mia scolded yet with a smile. Her face was flushed under the effect of his arms around her.

"If we don't find an ice cream cart, I win and you come with me somewhere else. If we do, you pull my strings." Harry said as they walked aimlessly.

"You're on." She said, David slowly slipping from her memory. She was all giggly and challenging now.

"So, besides Coldplay, what's your favorite band?" Harry started conversation.

"What makes you think Coldplay is my favorite band?" Mia raised her eyebrow.

"Everybody likes them right?" Harry scrunched his eyebrows.

"You need to modify your resources. And Panic! At the disco and probably DNCE." She said and Harry nodded in over-acknowledgement.

"You don't know-" She started with a smile and Harry continued with her,

"I don't know them no." He shook his head.

"Modify your resources." She repeated, laughing.

"Noted. Favourite colour?" He continued his investigation.

"Green." She replied all too quickly, her eyes darting up to his.

"Mhm, it's not so bad." He hummed in satisfaction.

"I hope I pleased your majesty with my choices." She humored him.

"Yeah, you'll pass." He said.

"What's yours?" She returned the question.

"Um... I don't think I have a favourite colour. But purple I definitely hate." Harry said.

"Are you kidding? Purple is awesome." She argued.

"You asked a question and I answered. Want to start an argument? I'll teleport back and leave you here." Harry threatened.

"Sorry, oh my God." She backed away jokingly.

"I really love the weather here." She remarked as the breeze brushed against them.

"Better than troublesome Bradford, correct?" Harry asked, suggestively.

"Definitely."

"It's a shame this park is so lonely. No ice cream carts either. I'm starting to vibe a loss here." Harry hinted and she instantly told him to be more patient and less predictive.

After a long exhaustive stroll in the park, they have figured there's no carts, only wrapped ice cream bars in a mini-market.

"That counts, right?" Mia asked referring to the mini-market ice creams.

"No, I was pretty clear. Carts." Harry said victoriously smiling.

"You were talking the whole time! I could barely pay attention to the surroundings." Mia argued.

"Take my hand now, Mia. There's no escaping it." He said stretching his hand.

"It better be good." She said, tightly shutting her eyes. Waiting for the apparition to be over.

The smell, the weather, the sounds and air changed.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she grinned unbelievably. Her eyes widened in excitement and she lifted her hands up to her mouth.

"I've seen this before on TV." She batted her eyelashes at the scenery.

"Welcome, my dear-"

"Don't say it."