|one|

Hello there. I'm Isabella Swan, but you can call me Bella. I'm 18 years old and my life sucks. Reasons for this? My parents. They are never home and when they are, they're scolding me and criticizing me. Just because I'm not a girly girl who wears dresses, or a strong young woman who will take over the business. I am strong, I'll have to admit. But not physically, no. Mentally. If I wasn't strong on the inside, I'd be a mess of emotions because of my parents. But they don't realize that. I don't wear makeup, and I certainly don't care about my appearance like my mother. She wants to be perfect in each and every way. But not me. I'm a tomboy who really doesn't give a shit. Makeup? Garbage. Appearance? Who cares. Dresses? Not for me. I wish my parents could just accept that. The reason they hate the way I am is because every dinner or party they go to, their friends bring their children. And if they have a daughter who is as stuck up as their parents, wears jewelry and makeup and dresses, and acts exactly like my parents and their co-workers, PERFECT! That is what i should be like. I really have learned to accept what my parents think of me, because I honestly don't care anymore. Well that's me. Simple, straightforward, angry me.