Sanity suicide {edited}

Bill pov

I'm bored.
Maybe I should go bother the pines or someone should summon me already. Sooooooo fucking bored.
I decided to bother the pines because their isn't anything to do currently in mindscape, scratch that there's never anything to do here.

(Takes place before weirdmagedon but after Ford came through the portal.)

Dipper pov

I woke up and noticed that Mabel had already woke up and that Ford was shouting at somebody down stairs.
I slowly walked down the stairs and peaked around the corner and saw Ford and a blond haired man dressed in a a yellow tail coat, white dress shirt, a bow tie and black pants but the weird thing was that he was wearing a top hat, an eye patch and was carrying a cane.
Once I realized it was a human I stepped out from behind the corner and quietly snuck into the kitchen trying not to interrupt there conversation until I heard Ford say
"What do you want Bill! There's nothing here for you." He said.
"Sure there is~" Bill said in a tone that could only make me think of one person.
What could he possibly want?
"That's a great question pinetree."
The way he said pinetree sent chills down my spine.
I turned around and saw a huge smirk plastered on the blondes face.
"Hey pinetree! Let's make a deal!" Bill said enthusiastically.
"Now why would I do that Bill." I said.
"Well... At least listen to it." Bill said fake pouting.
"Fine." I said.
"If you play a game with me. I'll give you 3 requests of me without any price." Bill said calmly probably knowing what I was thinking without even reading my mind.
"Dipper! Don't do it!" Ford warned.
"What kind of game is it. I'm not stupid enough to just play any game." I said looking him right in his visible eye.
"A game where we roll a dice. Nothing to hard." Bill said and it was obvious theres some trick to it.
"Dipper don't listen to him!" Ford shouted trying to change my mind.
I thought of how I could use those requests to help Mabel and my family when there in peril and how I could solve the mysteries of gravity falls even if I'm left with a few scars from this game.
"So do we have a deal?" He said as he stuck out his hand covered with blue flames.
"Dipper! If you do this its bound to end badly!!" He warned.
I know it probably will but...
"But Ford think about what I could do with those 3 requests!" I said as I looked away from Fords desperate eyes and grabbed bills hand.
"It's a deal. Pinetree." Bill said cheeks tinted a slight pink as he smiled.

Time skip~ {cuz I'm lazy}~
The next day~

"Time to start the game! So I'll tell you the rules, one: this game lasts 10 days including today, two: each day one of us will roll the dice of my choice, three: there is no winner or loser, four: no one can watch while we play." Bill said the last rule obviously meant to stop any interventions.
"So who rolls first?" I asked.
"Pinetree of course!" Bill said in a playful tone.
The blonde snapped his fingers and handed me a dice. once I saw that it was the infinite sided dice, I realized that anything could happen with a single roll. Anything from the end of the world to a innocent flower.
"Well pinetree are you gonna roll or what!?" He said with a sick grin plastered on his face, I took the dice and gently rolled it.
The dice hit the ground and rolled on the grass as it landed on a pinetree with an eye and arms.
"This is gonna be fun!" Bill said excitedly as the dice glowed bright enough to blind both of us temporarily.

Bill pov

Once as the light died down it revealed the new dipper.
He looked the same but one of his eyes was yellow with a slit pupil and a pinetree symbol on the back of his hand.
"W-what happened!?!?!" He said sounding alarmed
"Pinetree you turned into a demon." I snapped my fingers and a mirror appeared in my hand, I showed dipper his appearance and he looked at his eye then his hand.
"That's not ur demon form though. That's a merely supposed to hide it." I whispered to my self.
I snapped my fingers to reveal his demon form and what I saw was that his hair had light blue streaks and he wore a black tail coat with a white dress shirt, a light blue bow tie and black pants. He carried a light blue journal with a pine tree on it.
"Look Bill how do I explain this to Ford and everyone else!!!" He whisper shouted.
"Why does that matter pinetree?" I asked pointlessly.
"Ugh why did I even ask." He groaned.
"Ahhh! don't be like that pinetree..." I whined.
"Anyway can you make me look normal until the end of the game so they don't break rule 4?" He said.
"Only because of rule 4 Kay pinetree?" I said but truth was I have my own reasons.
"Okay." He said but I could tell from the look on his face that he knew it wasn't because of the rule.
I snapped my fingers and pinetree looked normal but I could not hide his new powers or the unknown book.

Dipper pov

The damn Dorito snapped his fingers again and disappeared.
I ran back to the shack and when I opened the door I was welcomed by Mabel tackling me with a hug.
"Bro bro I heard from grunkle Ford what you did and I'm just glad your okay!!" Mabel said at the speed of lightning.
Ford came out of the kitchen and put his hand on Mabel's shoulder after she got off me.
"So what happened while you were gone dipper?" Ford asked in a serious tone.
"Not much we just played the first day of the game." I kinda lied.
"Then what's that blue book in your hand?!"
"You see Ford it's my own journal!" I said as I turned around the blue book and showed the pinetree with a 1 on it.
"That's my boy!" He said as he gave me a big pat on the back.
That's wasn't too hard to fool Ford.
"Great. Now there's two of them." Stan groaned from the other room.
"Stan... That's insensitive and besides he would make a great apprentice!" Ford said.
"Thanks Ford but I'm gonna head up to my room." I said trying to escape having to talk any longer.
"Wait dipper! What did you mean by 'the first day'?" Ford asked as I was halfway up the stairs.
"Oh.... W-well the game lasts 10 days." I said as I ran into my room to check out the journal. I Plopped onto my bed and traced my fingers along the silver pinetree before opening it to see the pages filled with spells and tons of magic I've never seen before in any of Fords journals.
I skipped through it and saw spells for just about everything including offensive, defensive and even random things like summonings and healing.
This book was absolutely amazing! But... Why do I have it and where did all the information come from?
I continued to read through the book until I landed on a page that read BILL CIPHER CAN LOVE *WARNING*
What the hell is that supposed to mean?