Chapter 15- Of Course it isn't True!

Tomorrow morning arrives after a bad night's sleep from us all, Zayn worrying about what's going to happen and the rest of us worrying about Zayn. I'm sure everything will be fine but I can't help but to think 'what if'' that's what causes a lot of my worries, not of what it is but my mind goes elsewhere thinking other thoughts. I'm sat in my dressing room with a coffee ready for the show with Kate.

"You know he will be okay don't you?" Kate assures me and I smile taking hold of her hand.

"I know he will be but I can't help but worry." I admit feeling a kiss on my cheek.

"Stop thinking what could happen and start thinking what will, your plan should work if he's never taken drugs." 

"It's not just that, there is someone after us." I explain.

"What do you mean?" She questions and I sigh looking up at her big blue eyes.

"The whole Larry thing, now this? Someone is framing us for things that aren't even real! I just hope they leave us alone after this and not move onto Liam or I, Liam doesn't deserve it and I don't know how much more I can take." I admit hearing a sigh escape her mouth. We sit in silence for a couple of moments, me with closed eyes until I feel her lips on mine, I kiss back smiling though it and frown as she pulls away.  

"Everything will be alright okay?" I nod and smile.

We stroll onto set to the sound of one of our biggest hits and sit down on the couch, since we came around all talk shows have gotten bigger couches because they always get requests for us to come on, don't know how true it is. We get comfortable and begin talking to Nick the main presenter.

"Hey boys, how are you?" He greets and we go through the whole conversation of how we and begin talking about What's coming up soon for the band. We're actually working on new music which I can't wait for our Directioners to hear. However he knows the real reason were here and doesn't waste no time bring the doctor on. Nick begins explaining what's going to happen and lets the doctor take it away.

"Okay Zayn could you please go pee into this?" She asks passing him a tube, he gets up and leaves. The doctor explains how it's going to work, apparently it's a bit like a pregnancy test. (Not really sure how they work haha) The tube will never leave the studio and there are restrictions Zayn can do but I don't think you want to know that. Zayn will do anything to proof these are rumours and not the truth. Zayn soon comes back and we go through the whole test waiting for the results.

"While we wait would you like to do you performance?" Nick asks and we agree getting up onto the stage and performing our new single which has been a huge hit, we haven't seem to lost much fame over the years but our most sold song is still What Makes You Beautiful, to be honest we could have just been a one hit wonder with that song but it's since that our fans promoted us more than our paid producers did!

"Okay I got the results, Zayn in fact hasn't taken any drugs that are harmful or illegal just a bit of pain killers." The doctors and everyone cheers and claps, we knew all along that it was false, we only did this to proof it.

"So why is the rumours around that you do?" Nick asks.

"I have no idea, someone does like us apparently." He admits and we all agree, it's the truth.

-----------------------------

Glad to know your still enjoying it :D

5 comment for next one

thanks :D