Chapter 7- Evidence

Kate's POV-

I look over at the boys playing to their fans, I must admit they are good entertainers but I won't admit that to anyone but you. I hate them so much and I can't actually believe I have gotten this far without leaving of frustration and trust me I have wanted to on many occasions. I walk into Niall's dressing room and grab my camera in which I have just taken some pictures of Louis and Harry looking very intimate and loving with each other, I know they were just messing about and you know they were just messing about but whoever sees these pictures won't think they are messing about. The rumours of Larry going around seemed to have died down a bit but not after these pictures are going to be shown. I grab my laptop and load it up putting the pictures on there, I open up a word document and begin typing something that sounds like what Louis and Harry would say. I then email it to some massive newspaper and magazine articles knowing they will love this juicy gossip! I also log onto Facebook creating a new page called 'Evidence Larry is Real!' I upload the pictures and shut my laptop down. I grab a water bottle out of the fridge and resume my place back where I can see the boys performing.

 The concert comes to a close and they run of Niall picking me up in the process and carrying me to the dressing room with the boys laughing, he places me carefully on the couch sitting down next to me.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asks and I smile nodding.

"Of course." I reply lying to him, just a good job I'm not a bad liar! I lean up and kiss his lips making him kiss back instantly, within a couple of moments were making out but get disturbed by someone clearing their throats.

 "You guys are gross." I hear Zayn say and we both start laughing.

"What's up?" Niall questions.

"Oh we're leaving in 5 to get something to eat." 

"Okay we'll be ready." Niall says and Zayn nods strolling out. I grab all my things ready while Niall takes a quick shower. I must try and hide my laptop as much as possible away from the boys so they don't see all the evidence I have put together, especially Louis and Harry at the moment. Niall walks out the bathroom holding onto his bag and grabs my hand leading me out the room and back onto the tour bus.

 The meal was lush and delicious, that's the good thing about having a famous boyfriend. He can afford to take you out somewhere nice and buy you luxurious gifts which I have to say he does regular but not as much as Louis does with Eleanor, they are cute together but I don't care. I stride alongside Niall who is now talking to Liam about tonight's concert.

"The twitter questions were great tonight." I overhear Liam say, I suppose twitter questions give each concert a different meaning.

"I know but I think Harry hurt his back a bit doing that handstand." Niall explains letting go of my hand so he can talk to Liam a bit better.

"I'm sure he'll be fine, he always gets hurt."

"You can say that again," Niall and Liam laugh and grabs my hand again turning to me. "You ready to go back to the hotel?" He questions and I nod smiling. 

------------------------------------- 

I have noticed someone is being clever and commenting more than once ;) I like how you think but this time I want 

7 DIFFERENT people to comment before I post the next one. :D