Chapter 5- The Love

Kate's POV-

I walk out of my bathroom into my room grabbing my hair brush starting to brush my now wet hair. Today has been fun but getting Niall Horan to fall for you is tiring! I pull my hair into a plat hoping it will become curly by the morning. I'm quite often home alone with my parents out on business trips, they say I wasn't a mistake but it seems quite true to me since they're both obsessed with working their asses off. I suppose there is a advantage and that being I know how to look after myself for the future. The doorbell does making me rush downstairs and opening it seeing Niall stood there trying to look innocent which isn't really working, I just laugh at him trying not to roll my eyes.

"What's so funny?" He wines and I laugh dragging him into my house.

"What are you doing at my house at nearly 9pm?" I question and he sighs sitting down. I take a place next to him and offer him a cookie from the jar on the coffee table, he takes one and takes a bite out of it. 

"Management wanted me to give them permission to check your Twitter and Facebook." He explains and I look up at him.

"Did you?" I questions worrying a bit.

"No, it's wrong." I sigh relief and sit back in my chair, I guess I will have to go through them just in case they decide to go through it anyway. That wouldn't surprise me. We begin talking about random things, like how we grew up but to be honest I really don't care about how he grew up and crap but I guess I'll have to pretend I do. We begin sitting in silence for a bit,  have no idea why but he's just not talking. As soon as I glance up at him I know the reason why, he's staring at me. As soon as he knows I'm caught him he smiles but doesn't look away, I giggle and he laughs.

"Kate." He whispers and I look back at him. He slowly begins leaning in, I guess this is it, if I want my plan to work I will have to let him kiss me and pretend I love it. I begin leaning in too showing him I want him to kiss me, it doesn't take long until he kisses me softly connecting our lips. It was only a quick thing since he pulls away a few moments later but it was long enough for me to want to gag. I give him a hug hiding my emotions away from sight since I guess it's kind of a disgusted  look.

"I really like you Kate." Niall whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes, this is probably going to be the most revolting thing I will ever have to do and let me tell you I have had to cut open a frog! I'm sure I'll get over it for what I will achieve at the end.

"I really like you too Niall." I comment back feeling him smile, he pulls away and pecks my lips again.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He questions and I smile nodding.

"Of course." I reply 

"Wonderful!" He exclaims and I laugh and hold him down stopping him from jumping up in excitement, it's the start of everything Niall James Horan.

"I presume you don't want my management checking your Facebook and Twitter?" He inquires and I shrug.

"Let them, I have nothing to hide, I'll even give them my password." He laughs and I watch him, was it really that funny? Niall stays for another half hour or so before leaving and heading back to his hotel, I rush to my laptop deleting all signs I hate One Direction. 

---------------------------------------- 

I may not be able to post as quick as before since I have college tomorrow and won't be able to write that much but I will post as often as I can 

I want 7 comments for next one