Chapter 12- Yes or No?

I hold onto her hand tighter really starting to feel nervous now, my hands are really sweaty and I feel as if I have monkeys in my stomach banging to come out but why am I so nervous? I'm Louis Tomlinson, the guy from One Direction who performs for millions. I guess that doesn't take the fact away I'm asking the girl I love to marry me and be mine forever.

"What you thinking about Tomlinson?" She asks and I chuckle.

"Just how much I love you." I reply seeing a smile form on her face.  

"I love you too but my are you so nervous?" She says letting go of my hand and wiping my sweat on my shirt. Quick Louis you need to think of something.

"Oh you said you wanted to talk about something."

"Relax, I'm not breaking up with you."

"Well that's good." She laughs and stops us walking and turns so she's facing me.

"Louis I'm pregnant." She says and I quickly look up at her in her eyes.

"Really?" I question and she nods awaiting my reaction. "That's amazing!" I exclaim picking her up and spinning her around.

"Louis this can't be good for the baby." She says giggling, I place her back on her feet and kiss her passionately, she kisses back with the same amount of passion. I pull away moments later and get on one knee.

"Louis." She gasps as I bring out the box.

"Eleanor we've been together for a while now and I'm sure you're the girl for me, will you do the  honour of marrying me?"

"Are you doing this just because of the baby?" She question and I shake my head. 

"It's just a coincidence, I was proposing anyway," I begin. "I would like your answer soon because my knee is cramping up." She laughs and helps me back onto 2 feet.

"Of course I will marry you Louis." I smile and slide the ring on the right finger giving her a quick kiss.

We walk into the hotel room and everyone runs to us. Eleanor holds up her left hand revealing the ring. Everyone cheers and we all share hugs, they don't know the least of the news yet. After everyone has calmed down and sat back down beginning to talk we tell them probably the bigger news.

"We're having a baby." We say in unison and everyone looks back up at us.

"Really?" Harry questions and we nod. They get back up and we share hugs again. I can't believe this is happening, I will be a dad sooner than I thought but I'm looking forward to it mainly because I know how pleased my mom will be. I've always wanted a son, I won't rest until I have a son to carry on the Tomlinson name since I only have sisters. That's not the only reason, don't get me wrong I do want a daughter too but I've always wanted a boy that little bit more. We have a small celebration ordering pizza and things, the next few months will be tough for me but especially Eleanor, after all she is the one carrying a baby around for 9 months so she deserves the best.

"I love you." I tell her and she leans up pecking my lips.

"I love you too."

"I love you Louis." Niall says and we laugh.

"I love you too Niall."

----------------------------------------

If you ever read my stories there always has to be a baby in it, just because I love babies :D I have a Dilemma, I know Louis has always wanted a son so the baby could be a boy but I could see Louis and Eleanor having a girl as well so I'm letting you pick :) I don't want twins so don't suggest that :P Boy or Girl? You can also pick the name out of these

 Boys:

- Ryder

-Carter

-Kai

 Girls:

-Skylar

-Nevaeh

-Kaylee

So give me which gender and one of the names, I will pick the one with most comments in the time it takes 5 people to comment. If there isn't a clear name I will pick one.

5 comments of the gender and name for next chapter :D