Chapter 1- The beginning of everything

Kate's POV-

I have a plan, a plan to break up probably the worst boy band ever invented and it will all start today. One Direction have been together for 5 years, 5 years too long! They get on my nerves so much and I wish they would just go away! Everywhere I go I see One Direction or hear One Direction, I have no idea what all these girls see in them or my old friends. Thanks to One Direction I lost my best friends and that is part of the reason I want my revenge.

"Mum." I say rushing into the kitchen where she is eating her breakfast.

"Yes sweetie." She replies waiting for my question.

"Could I go to a One Direction signing?" I ask and she nods.

"I thought you hated them though?" She inquires, time to put my great acting into action. I look down at the floor and back up at my mom.

"Can't a girl change her mind?!" I question in a joke kind of way. She laughs as I do too. "I caught the One Direction infection." I tell her and she laughs again.

"Okay, why don't you call Sophie and Naya to see if they want to join?" She questions, great! She doesn't even remember I fell out with them.

"Mum we fell out remember."

"Oh yes." I shake my head and run back upstairs. I jump in the shower and get changed into some nice clothes putting a little bit of makeup and perfume on, I need and I repeat need Niall to fall for me.

                    I reach the building where the signing will be set at and join the queue along with a bunch of brainwashed girls, by the end of the year their beloved boys won't be on speaking terms no longer and will be added onto the list of 'Were successful but fame got too much' list. I've been planning this for a year now and it's finally starting. Unlucky for me the girls ahead of me starting talking to me about, guess what? It could only be One Direction. Luckily I did some of my research about them to make it look like I'm a huge Directioner when in reality I'm the complete opposite. We were talking about all their albums, all the DVD's, the perfume that came out in 2013 and another whole lot of crap that just gave these boys even more money than they already had. Luckily for me they didn't suspect a thing and the queue went by quicker, soon enough the boys were in sight acting as if they loved meeting and signing these things for their beloved fans when I bet they're just fed u and want to go back to bed. I just hope Niall will fall for me otherwise the rest of the plan won't work and this horrible band will carry on making terrible music and brainwashing innocent girls. The bad thing is another band will just come along and replace them, that's when my plan will come into action again.

                 Soon enough it's time for me to go meet the boys. Security let me through the ropes and I keep hold of my CD's I brought especially for today, I will sell them onto EBay later on to make my money back. I walk to the table covered in a white cloth noticing all their eyes on me, I smile and place the CD's down in-front of Liam since he was at the top of the table, he begins signing them and passing them down.   

 "Hey, what's your name?" Niall greets adding in a question, gotcha! 

---------------------------------------------------------- 

Let me know what you think! I will post more when I have 100 views, 10 votes and 5 comments