The announcement

Alfie's POV
It's Friday morning and Zoe has a meeting this morning, I don't think that she'll be able to make it, although she said that she'll be fine. I didn't agree with this, but just in case, I go downstairs and make her a smoothie and find some fruity granola bars. I don't want my Zoe being hungry, I just hope she's not feeling as bad as the last couple of mornings.
Zoe's POV
I woke up at about half past nine, and Alfie had gone downstairs again, I didn't feel so bad, so I put some maternity clothes on, I had a good size bump already. I saw that Alfie had got me a nice little breakfast for me, he's so sweet. "Morning alf, is this for me?"
"Morning zooooeeeee, yeah that's for you, how ya feeling today?" He says to me and kisses me lightly in the lips. I smile at him and sit down to drink my smoothie. "I'm not at my best this morning, is this meeting really important alf, I don't feel like going, and I think we should tell everyone today." He gives me a hug and says that I'm allowed to miss it.
Alfie's POV
I had an idea to tell the family about Zoe's pregnancy, so I grab a shoe box from my new shoes and find some of Zoe's pretty tissue paper. "Zo, where's your test?!"I shout from upstairs and she replies with "It's in my bottom drawer, furthest left in my new chest of drawers!" Then I come downstairs and show Zoe, I tell her the plan, and said I'd go into Brighton shops to get a few little bits to decorate it.