Pugs Galore

Alfie's POV
"Zo, come look at this," I shout, loud enough for Zoe to hear.
"I found a trusted breeder..and guess what.."
I hear her running down the stairs with a big smile on her face "what?"
I knew she wouldn't be able to resist once I tell her, so I turn my laptop around to show her, on the screen was a whole page of positive post and pictures from people who have bought from this breeder.
Zoe's POV
I couldn't contain my excitement, I screamed and danced. I ran to Nala and picked her up to show her, although I knew she wouldn't understand, but she seemed to understand, she was wagging her tail. "Can we get one Alf, please?"
Alfie didn't hesitate to speak "Of course, silly, I wouldn't have shown you otherwise!"
I couldn't believe we were getting another pug, even better..a white pug! But of course, I would love just as much as Nala, but not more.
Alfie's POV
We planned on getting one in a couple of months time, but myself and Zoe couldn't wait. I got in touch with the breeder and he said that they had three, white, puppy pugs, ready to leave their mother.  "Oh my god, Zoe, he said we can get one within the next couple of days!" I scream with excitement.
Zoe's POV
I feel a tear fall down my face, I'm smiling, everyone knows how much I want this.
  It's been about three hours since the exciting news and it is now around 5pm, we are at Anna and Jonathan's house to babysit, this is literally one of my favourite things to do (with a few exceptions of course!).
Jonathan's POV
"Hello again friends!" I say to the camera"it's date night again! Valentina's tonight Anna?" I open the car door for Anna, and gesture towards the car seat. We
we both laugh. "Valentina's, yes please!"
Zoe's POV
I follow the littles up the stairs and into Emilia's bedroom, they lead me to the dressing up box. "Look, Elsa, Anna, Aerial!" Eduardo jumps up and down and gives me the mermaid dress, I laugh and have to shout Alfie to help me. Emilia and Eduardo dress up as princess Anna and Queen Elsa. But, my dress only got up to my hips before I was afraid I'd rip it. 
Alfie's POV
I couldn't stop laughing at Zoe in the dress, so I decided to join in and dressed up as Cinderella, of course they choose me to be that one. We didn't put them to bed, because we were so caught up in dressing up, that we forgot, and then the front door opened and Emilia and Eduardo ran down the stairs to Anna and Jonathan, oops.