Double trouble

Zoe's POV
It's the day! The day we get to bring home the new addition to our family. It's 11am and I rush upstairs to get my camera and tell Alfie to hurry up. When we got nala, Alfie filmed when we brought her home, but I'm going to film the home coming of Sophia!
"Alf! Come on, I want to see her!" I shout. I get out my camera and tell them that we have a surprise coming, because we've kept it secret, until we actually get to see her.
Alfie's POV
"I'll put Nala in her bed, you get in the car Zo." I say. I think that Nala will love Sophia, I know Zoe and I will anyway! I'm not going to vlog her coming home, just because Zoe prefers me not to vlog at the same time, and you know, I just want to live the moment.
Zoe's POV
"Oh my god! She's just so cute!" I pick her up and she 'kisses' me on the cheek, I got that on camera! (Holding the camera with my other hand). When we got home, we decided not to introduce her to Nala just yet, we just let her roam around for 10 minutes, then we introduced her to Nala and the Guinea pigs. It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen! She was just like Nala when she was new to the home, and the only annoying thing is, just like Nala, we had to cope with a home that smell like pee!
Alfie's POV
I put the baby safe gate up on the stairs, just for now, until she is potty trained. Having two puppies is really exciting, but you definitely do have to know what to expect and be ready.
Zoe's POV
Nala got really excited and started to run around, Sophia following after, I go some cute pictures for Instagram. When Sophia tried to get up onto the sofa, it reminded me of when Nala was a tiny puppy. After tea, we had lost Nala, Sophia was with me, but she didn't look as happy as before, I put her into her bed and it didn't take long before she fell asleep, so I assumed she was tired. 
Alfie's POV
"Zoe, where's Nala? She's normally always at your feet." I say, but I didn't think much of it, she could just be playing. Zoe looked at me worriedly, she was loading the dishwasher, then she stopped what she was doing "I thought she was with you upstairs Alfie, are you joking, oh my god, where is she, please say you're joking!" Zoe exclaims, she's looking at me, her arms shaking and her eyes started to water. "Aw, no Zoe, don't worry, I'll search the house, come on, don't worry." I try to reassure her. We searched the house upside down, but there was no luck. We sat on our bed to think, Zoe stopped talking and I couldn't hear her, I looked and her and she was just lying on the bed. Still. Very still.