This is almost unreal

Alfie's POV
I woke up quite late, and Nala was sat in between Zoe's and my head. I sat up, and looked at Zoe, I nudged her, she didn't budge. It was 10am! This wasn't like Zoe at all! She'd normally be up and ready quite early,  making breakfast. Oh well, maybe she was quite tired, yesterday was quite scary and stressful. I snook out quietly and went downstairs in a dressing gown. "Gooooood morning guys." I say to camera, but I say it a bit quieter  than usual, careful not to wake Zoe, as she needs her beauty sleep. I explain what's was going on today to the camera and show them what I'm making for breakfast.
Zoe's POV
I woke up, and rolled over to hug Alfie, but he wasn't there, I didn't feel good at all, I wanted to sleep, but I wanted to see my three babies. I only got halfway down the stairs before I felt really bad and I had to sit down. "Alfie!" I shout. He comes rushing up the stairs. "What's up little one?" He says, trying to sound calm, but he had a worried tone to his voice. "I-I feel really ill, I was fine yesterday, well, I was a bit ill in the morning." I explain to Alfie. He helps me down the stairs and he makes me a hot drink and light some Christmas candles, because he knows how much I love Christmas. I didn't feel like eating at all, I started to drink, but then I felt even worse. "Alfie! Help, I think I'm going to be-" I am sick all over the floor.  I start to cry, but I try to stay strong, it may be my fear (being sick) but I tried to stop my anxiety affecting me even more. Four more days after that, I still had morning sickness every morning, so Alfie gets out his laptop and tries to find out what's happening, because it's only in the morning really.
Alfie's POV
I close my laptop and tell Zoe that I'm just going to the shop to get something as quickly as I can,as she wants to stay at home. It only took me 10 minutes, and when I got back, I gave Zoe a plastic bag and told her to go into the bathroom, I'd given her a test, I was shaking and Zoe knew it, she went pale and locked the bathroom door.    "Zo, are you okay, you've been in there a while."
Zoe's POV
I knew Alfie was talking to me, but it went through one ear, and went out of the other, I was sitting on the toilet holding the test, I was in shock, I didn't know what to say, or do. Alfie managed to unlock the door and he came into the bathroom,that made me awake from what had just happened and he hung around my shoulder and looked at it, then I felt something fall onto my arm, I looked up, Alfie was crying and smiling, he was happy, but I didn't know what to think. This was another massive opportunity, but then I realized, this is what I really wanted, but thought I never get, this is what the doctor said would never happen, that's why we got our puppies, this was very unexpected, but I smiled, and jumped up, I squeezed Alfie band he squeezed me back, this was real, we were going to be a family, a real family.

*note*sorry guys, I'm in the middle of a very busy month and I haven't had much time to carry on this, I'm in the middle of the next chapter "the announcement" but it might not be finished until next month even, many apologies.