We found her

Poppy's POV
I was being as quick as I could to get to Zoe's house, I knew she needed me. I walked past the beach and took in the fresh 'seaside town' smell, I was already used to this, but it just drew me in, but I couldn't stay, I knew I had to be quicker. When I got to her house, I realized that the door and gates were open. Already, this wasn't giving me a good feeling, I shut the gate behind me and ran in, there was Zoe, lying on the sofa, she was on her phone. "Zoe." I said, she looked up and smiled, she put her phone down and got up to give me a hug. It lasted a while, then she said to me "what am I going to do?" We break apart and we sit together on the sofa. "We will find her, Zoe, trust me, I promise."
Zoe's POV
I think poppy is so reassuring, yes, sometimes we have a laugh and giggle, but when I really need her, she's there, she like a sister to me, just, she's not. I look at her and smile, she squeezes my mind. "Anyway," poppy says "why is Sophia in her pen? She might be able to find Nala, I know she's very young, but she may be able to help, I'm not joking." Poppy goes over to shut the door that she came into and I take Sophia out from the pen, give her a little squeeze and put her down on the floor, I call Nala, just in case Sophia understands. She picks up Nala's octopus toy and carries it into the kitchen, drops it on the floor and barks. "What do you think she is doing pops?" I ask poppy. She doesn't reply, she just looks at Sophia.
Poppy's POV
My phone started to play a little tune, I take out of my back pocket, Tanya was calling me, I slide the green button to answer.
Tanya "hiii!"
Poppy "hi, what's up?"
Tanya"hi, are you with Zoe?"
Poppy"yeah, actually, I am." I pass the phone to Zoe
Zoe"hiii tan, are you okay?"
Tanya"hiya, yeah yeah, I'm fine, I did call you, phone off?"
Zoe"ahh sorry about that, so what's up?"
Tanya"well, I just saw a black pug on the street, I think it looks just like-"
Zoe"NALA! Oh my god! Have you found her!?"
Tanya"wow, that was loud, I think it is her, you didn't tell me you lost her, I'll try and bring her inside."
Zoe"oh my god, we have a mini search party and everything, and I had a massive panic attack, today has been crazy tan, can you come over?"
Tanya"yeah yeah, of course, I'll bring Nala over, ahh I can't believe it, i hope you're okay, byeee!"
Zoe"I'm fine now that you've said that! Byeeee see you soon!"
Zoe's POV
"Poppy! Tanya has found Nala!" I shout, although she is standing right beside me, I start to cry, but they're happy tears. "Oh my goodness, is she bringing her over?"
After about 30 minutes Tanya comes in with Nala, she said that she(as in Nala) had somehow found Martha and herself when they were on a walk. I was so happy that I had my baby back, at least, now I knew to be much more careful. We had a girly chat and soon Alfie and his parents were back and relieved that we had her back, I'm so grateful to have so many good people in my life.
Alfie's POV
After a small welcome home party (it really was just a movie and some doggy treats and doggy playtime) everyone went home, we decided to let Nala sleep in our bed with us that night, but we couldn't let Sophia, because it was all carpeted areas upstairs, and she isn't toilet trained. We said goodnight to Sophia, and brought Nala upstairs. Zoe and I didn't film much footage of the day, we did film a bit in the morning and a bit of the very stressful night, but we need to show everyone our life, not just the best bits.
"Goooooood night!" I say to the camera and put my hand on the lens to end the vlog. I couldn't wait for tomorrow, it was going to be fun.