Chapter twenty eight

Me: hellooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!
Me: hoped you enjoyed the long chapter last time 🙂
Mira: AND I WELCOME MY FIRST DOJO MEMBER! @TheBlueRose03! WELCOME MY FRIEND!
Me: calm down.
Natsu: why aren't I in the dojo?
Lucy: because you're a part of one of her ships.
Natsu: really!? Which one?
Everyone except Natsu: *face palm*
Lucy: what ship is this book?
Happy: AYE!
Natsu: uhh....gruvia?
Me: let's just start....before we all die of his stupidity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO A FIGHT!" Natsu yells at the top of his voice.
"Come on then flame brain!" Gray yells back. Before anyone could blink, the two boys were rolling around on the floor, punching each others faces. I sigh and shake my head.
"Hey Lucy, why don't we have a fight, for old times sake?" Lisanna says behind me.
"Sure, why not?" I say. We walk into an empty space and our fight begins.

"ANIMAL SOUL BEAR!" Lisanna yells and turns into a bear.
"STAR DRESS LEO!" I yell. Over the year, I managed to learn all the star dresses for my spirits. My clothes changed into a black dress
"REGULAS IMPACT!" I yell, my attack flies towards Lisanna, but she dodges.
"ANIMAL SOUL TIGER!" Lisanna yells as she pounces at me. I leap out of the way.
"STAR DRESS ARIES!" I yell, my clothes change into a short, white dress with cow horns. Just as she pounces, I summon pink wool to block her. She lands in the wool and starts playing with it.
"STAR DRESS PICES!" I yell and my clothes change once more.

(Pretend it's Lucy)

I send my attack towards Lisanna, who's still playing with the wool. The attack hits her and she's sent flying back. We continue exchanging blows until she eventually runs out of magic. We sit down on a bench to rest. I catch Natsu looking at me, his cheeks tinted pink.
"Umm...Lucy...you star dress.." Lisanna says. I look down and realise that I'm in my libra star dress. My most revealing one.

(Again, pretend it's Lucy

(Again, pretend it's Lucy.)

"AAH!" I scream. "STAR DRESS GO! STAR DRESS GO!" My star dress disappears and my clothes change back to normal. Lisanna stifles a laugh.
"It's not funny." I pout.
"Uh huh...sure." She says. Melody approaches us looking a little bruised.
"Hey guys." She says as she sits down.
"What happened?" Lisanna asks.
"I fought with Erza." She says. "She's a hell of a lot stronger now." We nod in understanding.
"LISTEN UP EVERYONE!" Erza yells while standing on top of a table. "The master is unavailable to be our master. We must elect a new master." Everyone started whispering to one another. "SILENCE!" Everyone stops talking. "Now write your master of choice on a piece of paper and place it in this box. We will have a vote." I'm given a piece of paper. Grabbing a pencil, I write down a name and pass it to Erza, who puts it in a box. I then sit next to Levy.
"Who did you vote for Lu?" Levy asks.
"That's a secret." I say. Juvia approaches us.
"Juvia voted for Gray-Sama." She says.
"Of course she did." Melody says as she walks up behind us.
"ITS BECAUSE OF GRUVIA!!" Mira squeals loudly.
"Calm Mira, calm." Erza says as she approaches.
"Did you count the votes already?" I ask.
"Yep." She says as she helps herself to a strawberry cake.
"Hey, where's Wendy and Carla?" Happy asks as he flies closer.
"They joined Lamia Scale, they most likely didn't see the message." I reply.

Just then the door bursts open. Standing there is a black cat, carrying a sword, and a man with long black hair and red eyes.
"Gajeel!" Levy exclaims as she runs towards him, hugging him.
"Hi shrimp." He says as he pats her head.
"Don't call me shrimp!" She yells while blushing.
"But you're tiny!" He says, making Levy blush more.
"No I'm not!" Levy complains.

"SILENCE EVERYONE!" Erza yells. "It's time to announce the new master." We all look at her in anticipation. "The new master is....Laxus." She says. We all cheer. But when he doesn't appear...
"WHERE THE HELL IS HE!?" Natsu yells.
"Natsu shush!" I scold him as I hit his arm.
"Ouch!" Natsu complains.
"It seems Laxus isn't here." Gray says.
"No re-" Natsu starts.
"The next one is...ME!" Erza says. "I AM YOUR MASTER! BRING ME CAKE!"
"Oh no..." I say.

We decide to head to the docks where we pay someone to take us to Fairy Island. We get there to find that everything is just as we left it. Fairy Tail MKII was still there. It was rotting, but still floating. We get off the ship. Natsu grabs my hand and pulls me to my house. Everything is exactly as I left it.
"Luce let's pick a job!" Natsu says excitedly.
"We just got here." I say. "And besides, it's not like we-
"EVERYONE!" Erza's voice echoed everywhere. "WE'RE GOING TO HARDGEON NEXT!"
"You were saying?" Natsu says smirking.
"Shut up!" I yell at him.

We step on Fairy Tail MKII. Melody and Erza are trying to put some wood on the ship. Melody throws a rotten piece of wood away. It struck at another piece of wood, knocking it free.
"Nice strike Melody!" Someone yells.
"Strike?" Melody says as if she remembers something. "OH MY GOD! STRIKE! I LEFT HIM HERE! She quickly runs away, heading to the stable.
"Hmmmmm." I thought. "OH MY GOD CELESTIA!" I yell remembering my horse. I quickly take off after her. I hear Natsu run after me.

We get to the stable and walk inside the stall building. It smelt really bad. I grabbed Natsu's scarf to cover my nose. He didn't seem to mind, in fact he seems to blush slightly, making me blush. The stables are completely empty.
"Where are they?" I say to no one in particular. We hear a loud neigh outside. We quickly run to the other side of the building. Melody opens the door.
"OHMEGOD!" She squeals. "ITS SO CUTE! I see Melody's horse Strike. As healthy as ever.

I see my horse Celestia, happily running across the field

But looking over I see something small. It was in the shape of a horse. OM MY GOD, THEY HAD A FOAL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: comment what I should name it.
Mira: YASS! MY SHIP!
Lucy: you shipped the horses?
Mira: well duh! Obviously!
Lucy: I don't even...
Happy: AYE!
Natsu: you can ship animals too? What have I been doing with my life!?
Wendy: uhh Natsu?
Mira: I must teach him my ways!
Me: I'll help!
Lucy: can we just end?
Me: fine. Everyone say bye.
Everyone: byieeee