Chapter seventeen

Me: helloooo and welcome back to-
Everyone: NALU: THE PIRATE PRINCESS!
Happy: last time was funny.
Me: I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Mira: you...you...
Me: I'm sorry Mira, but not yet.
Mira: *pouts*
Lucy: I really am a moron aren't I?
Natsu: what did you do Luce?
Wendy: I think she's talking about her character Natsu.
Lucy: yes I am Wendy.
Me: let's start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know Lucy, I think tha-" Mira says before I cut her off.
"Don't say it." I say. I'm sitting at the bar once more. I haven't told Mira what happened. She'll probably go crazy and murder Natsu. Plue jumps up onto my lap and lays down. I stroke his fur lovingly and he closes his eyes.
"He's so cute!" I hear Levy say behind me. She walks next to me and sits down. She strokes Plue as well.
"I found him yesterday under my window." I say to her. Plue looks up and licks Levy's hand.
"Awwww." She says. Melody walks over with a wolf following her.
"Hi guys." She says. She sees Plue and strokes him. "Who's this little guy?"
"His name's Plue." I say.
"Hello Plue." Melody says. Plue looks round at Melody and barks, making her giggle.

I walk back home with Plue after all the girls finished fussing over him. I walk into the kitchen and get some meat out of the cupboard. I put it in a bowl and place it on the floor. Plue comes running in and eats the meat. Someone knocks at the door. I walk to the door and open it to see Melody and Levy standing there. They're each holding something.
"Can we come in?" Levy asks. I nod my head and let them in.

"So what did you need?" I ask.
"We brought some stuff for Plue." Levy says. Melody lays something down on the floor. It's a dark blue collar with twelve golden keys embedded on it. The tag is a light blue diamond with the word 'Plue' engraved and painted in gold. Levy then puts something on the floor. It's a small pet bed. The outside is is light brown. The cushion and blanket are dark blue with light blue waves and golden stars.
"Thank you guys." I say. Plue runs in and lays down in his new bed. I take his old collar off and put on his new one. He barks and licks us all.

It wasn't long after Melody and Levy left when we were all called to the manor. Plue follows me of course. There's a large crowd outside. I push my way through the crowd and find Natsu. He's looking up. I look up and see master holding a piece of paper.
"LISTEN UP BRATS!" Master shouts. "WE HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT JOB! The King himself has requested us." Murmurs erupted throughout the crowd.
"SILENCE!" Master shouts and everyone stops talking. "Once we complete the job, it will no longer be illegal to be a wizard. Many other pirate crews have been given this job as well."
"What's the job?!" Someone yells.
"To guard the eclipse project." Master says.
"What's that!?"
"The eclipse project is a gate that connects our time to other times." Master says. "Researchers want to go through and research past times. We simply need to guard them with other pirates. Now get ready, we all leave in two days." We all hurry back to our homes.

I'm packing my things. Clothes. Check. Weapons. Check. Plue jumps up onto the bed and barks at me. I stroke his head. Ah yes! I need a lead for Plue so I don't lose him somewhere. I go into the kitchen and find some strong string. I cut several long bits off and plait them together. I do this two more times and then plait them all together. I tie a loop at one end so it can fit around my arm. I walk back into the bedroom and put my newly made lead in the bag. I then tie Plue's bed to the bag and pick it up. After I've done I walk to Fairy Tail MKII with Plue at my heels.

I throw my bag on my bed on the ship. I then unpack everything. Clothes in the wardrobe. Weapons under my bed. Plue's bed in the corner. His lead hanging on the door. Plue lays down on my bed, ignoring his, and goes to sleep. I quietly open my door and walk onto the deck where I see Meldoy and Lucas trying to get their wolves onboard.
"Do your guys need some help?" I ask.
"No we're- BALTO BE CAREFUL!" Melody says as she stops a wolf from falling. A small pup is resting on her shoulder. I giggle and watch them as they get all twenty wolves onboard. I notice that all of the wolves have a collar on. I can now see their names.

The wolf Balto was black with a white line across his left eye. Starfire was a white wolf with a black star shape on her back. Blue-Moon was a grey-tinted-blue wolf with a crescent scar over be snout. Zeus was a light brown wolf with black on his back, he looked like a German Shepard, but he had a zig zag scar on his front left leg. Bolt was a white wolf, slightly smaller than the others, with a black bolt marking near his tail. Phoenix was a red-brown coloured wolf with a black back right paw. Dragon was completely black, even his eyes were black, with a dark brown making that looked like wings either side of his tail. Claw was a grey wolf with a single yellow line across his jaw. Echo was a light grey with black paws and a oatch of black on her back. Shadow was a mixture of black and dark brown, he had a tint of yellow on his sides. Mgelika was a white wolf with yellow markings, tart looked like wings, across her head. Alvah was brown with a light brown snout and paws. Daydream was a peach wolf with a white stripe around her neck and her legs. Accailia was dark grey and had no markings. Nova was similar to Daydream except they she had a white tail as well as a stripe around her neck and legs. Delta was a grey wolf with white and black patches covering his body. Scorn was a light brown wolf covered in scars, he was the scariest of the wolves. Hearthfire was a dirty white colour, she had a light brown, fire-like marking on her side. Dynasty was the small wolf pup, she was pure whit with a black ears and a black tail tip. Ulrike was the same size as Bolt, he was a light grey with dark grey diamond marking on his neck.

The wolves made their way below deck and into Melody and Lucas' rooms. The female wolves in Melody's. The males in Lucas'. I made my way back to my room to find Plue still sleeping. Natsu and Happy had come in at some point and were laying down on the bed, asleep. I smiled to myself and covered them with the covers. I sat down next to the bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: and done. SO MANY WOLVES!
Mira: calm down.
Me: HOW CAN I!? ITS A NALU BOOK AND WOLVES ARE HERE!!
Mira: NALU BOOK!
Lucy: oh boy....
Happy: I really actually think they're crazy.
Natsu: aye...
Wendy: that's not nice Happy.
Lucy: even if it's true 😝
Me: *ahem*
Lucy: uh oh...
Natsu: uhhhh...
Happy: oops.....
Mira: *aura surrounds her*
Me: I'm going to end here so the reader doesn't have to know what we're going to do to you...😈...everyone say bye...
Everyone: b-byieeee