Special chapter: It's summertime!!

A/N- hey guys! This is a special chapter for you lovely people checking this book out and also it's summer!! 😆 and then school opens and just prison starts and summer isn't hiding her face anymore and she already met the mukami brothers. But anyways enjoy this story bye~

3rd person's POV

Today's a summer holiday for the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers and it's very hot at the mansion and everyone's trying to cool themselves down from the heat "Hah~ why is it so hot in here~" Laito whined while fanning himself "Because it's summer, you idiot it's suppose to be hot," Ayato said annoyed by Laito's complaint.

"You two don't start a fight in here, it's already hotter than it is, we don't want anymore heat from you two," Reiji said to Ayato and Laito "He's right, both of you don't start fighting it's going to make this mansion way hotter," Ruki said agreeing to Reiji's statement.

"Well it doesn't make anymore sense, since it's already hot in here," Yuma said and everyone nodded "Why don't we go to the beach?" Summer suggested "That's a great idea!!" Ayato said agreeing to Summer's suggestion "That's a perfect idea~ and I can't wait to see you and Bitch-chan in a bikini~" Laito said in his perverted tone and puts his hand around Summer's waist.

"Hey get your hands out of Yours Truly's property!!" Ayato shouted at Laito "This is going to be interesting, I wonder what size cup Summer has?" Yuma said to Kou "I bet it's a B cup," Kou answered to Yuma "Well, I bet it's a C cup," he said "Anyways, we should get ready for the beach," Summer said and everyone nodded their heads and they went to their rooms and change into their swim wears.

(Lil' time skip)

Summer's POV

I went to my room, I took my cloak off and use my magic to change into my swimsuit.

After I finished changing, I put my cloak back on and head to the entrance hall. Once, I saw everyone's ready, all of a sudden they looked at me "Hm~ guardian-chan~ you look so sexy in that bikini~" Laito-sama complimented  "Thanks..."I said as I sweatdropped a bit "Stop being a goddamn pervert!!" Subaru-sama yelled. "Neko-chan looks so kawaii~!" Kou complimented and I thanked him.

"Heh~ it looks like someone's jealous~" Laito-sama teased "I'm not jealous!!" Subaru-sama yelled with a small tint of pink across his face and I could see it 'So, he is jealous'. "Anyways, you guys ready to go to the beach?" I asked and they all nodded their heads "Well then let's get going!" I cheered and we headed out the mansion and entered the limo and headed to the beach 'This is going to be so exciting spending our summer on the beach' I said in my thoughts as we sat in the limo.

(Time skip)

After the long ride the limo came to a stop telling us we arrived at the beach and we all got out and I got out last as I stretched my arms from being in the limo for so long "We're here!!" I shouted cheerfully "Hah,this is going to be a great summer," Ayato-sama said relieved "I agree," I responded to his sentence "Come on guys! Time to have fun!" Kou shouted in a cheery voice and ran towards the beach "Oi!! Kou, wait for me!!" Yuma shouted while running after Kou.