Chapter 3: meeting old friends

The next day...

Summer's POV

I woke up by a sudden knock on my door. "Yes?" I said to the Person on the other side of the door. "Good morning, Summer-chan, it's me Yui," "oh, Yui what is it?" I asked as I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"Umm...Reiji-San asked me to wake you up," Yui-sama said "okay, tell him I'm coming," "okay ," she said and left the door.

"Okay, Summer time to get up," I said to no one in particular. I got out of bed and head straight to the bathroom.

After I freshened myself up and I use my magic and change my pj's into my normal outfit and wearing my white cloak and head downstairs.

"Ah~ Ms.Rose, good morning," Reiji-sama said to me "good morning everyone," I said with a smile. "Why~ good morning~ guardian-chan~" Laito-sama greeted me and I feel arms wrapped around my waist 'what the heck are you doing?!!!' I yelled in my mind "Laito, no inappropriate things here, do it in your room," Reiji-sama said in an irritated tone.

"Ahh~ Reiji~ you're so boring~" Laito-sama said in a whiny tone and let go of my waist. "Anyways, everyone it's time to go school now," Reiji-sama said and each of them went to the limo.

But I remembered to give Yui-sama something before she head to the limo "wait Yui I almost forgot to give you this," I said as I handed her a bracelet "eh? What's with the bracelet?" "It's not just a normal bracelet it's a magical bracelet, all you need to do is push this jewel and I will come to you if it's an emergency or danger and always wear it and remember don't lose it okay?" I said and Yui-sama nodded her head "goodbye Summer-chan," she said and waved her hand 'goodbye' and went inside the limousine and they went to school.

"*sigh* why does it feel like I'm their mom saying goodbye to my children," I said to myself and giggled to my statement.

"Well, time to give my old friends a nice visit," I said as I teleported in front of a huge academy/ school.

'Ouran academy/school' I said in my thoughts and grinned. "Time to see my old friends," I said to no one in particular and I teleported in front of a big door with a sign that says 'music room #3' and I opened the door and rose petals swirl out the room "hello, milady," they said in sync.

"oh, Summer-chan it's nice to see you again!" Honey-Senpai said filled with excitement "Hi, everyone and its nice to see you too Honey-senpai," I greeted as Honey-Senpai hopped behind my back while holding his bunny. "it's nice to see you again Summer-senpai," Haruhi greeted "you too Haruhi, it's good to be back," I said.

When all of a sudden, Tamaki ran towards me "SUMMER I MISSED YOU VERY MUCH I THOUGHT YOU WOULD LEAVE ME!!!" He yelled as he ran towards me giving me a bear hug while crying a waterfall of tears (not really crying real tears just fake tears) "Tamaki...I....can't...breathe..," I said trying to get out of his grip.