Chapter Eleven (The feels!)

I woke up to a warmth on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Emma looking at me. "Henrys in bed." She said. I smiled and put my hand on hers. "Thank you." I said, I left one headphone in my ear, and sat up. "What are you listening to?" She asked. I fiddled with the other headphone. "Cancer by My Chemical Romance." I said she shook her head and took my phone, pausing the music. "Why?" She asked, I shrugged. "It makes me feel better." She sat down beside me. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked. I shrugged again. "It means I'm dying, you'll forget about me, and the world will move on. You only love me because I'm dying." I whispered. She shook her head. "You can't be more wrong. I won't forget about you, because I won't remember anything else." She said, I smiled and looked at her. "Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you." I said, she laughed and placed her hand in my own. "Emma, sometimes you have to accept the fact that some people only enter your life for temporary happiness." I said, she raised her left hand up to her chest,where her heart would be, and smiled goofily. "I promise that for the rest of my life, I will never stop loving you, they way I do today because I don't think I'll ever be truly happy without you by my side." She said, I smiled at her and she leant in. Our lips met in the middle, after a few seconds, I pulled away, "When I met you, I didn't know that you'd make me the happiest woman on Earth." I said, half whispering. She let go of my hand and knelt on the floor. "Look, Regina, I know we've rushed things, but I never knew true love before you kissed me. Will you marry me? I want you to be my bride and see you walk down that isle, what do you say?" She asked. I nodded frantically, tears dripping down my face. "Yes. I'll love you until they bury me, and then some." I said, she stood up and me, I never wanted to let go. It was now that I knew if I died, I would die the happiest person in the world.

We sat back down on the sofa, and I snuggled up to her shoulder. We woke up the next morning to a telephone call from the hospital, giving me an appointment for an ultrasound. I smiled at the sight of my fiancé. I walked upstairs and into Henry's room. To my surprise he was wide awake. He was sat on the floor playing with his toy cars, all of a sudden he began to sing. "Nothings gonna change my love for you." He sang, I smiled to myself. "Hen, where'd you hear that song?" I ask him. "Mommy!!!" He yelled running up to me and wrapping his arms my neck as I lifted him up. "Emma was singing it while you were sleeping, she said she loves you." He said, I laughed. "Did she?" I ask, he nods and laughed. "So, Hen, I am going to be married to Emma." I said, his eyes lit up. "Is Emma going to be my mommy too?" He asked, I smiled. "Ask her." I said, gesturing to the door, he ran downstairs energetically, and I followed. "Emma?" He asked, she lifted her head up. "Yeah, kid?" She asked. "Are you going to be my mommy too?" He asked she laughed and noticed me stood in the doorway. "I sure am, kid, you are now stuck with me." He gasped for a second. "I'm gonna tell all my friends at playgroup, that I got two Mommy's and they all only got one." He giggled.