E i g h t ; Sick.

NO ONES POV

After Sana decided to break up with Tzuyu,she found herself is so lost without her. She cant manage herself well and she has to take a few months break from the job. She had to turned back to Korea after 3 days she flyed to Japan.

She is under depression and couldnt have faith to stay strong. She doesnt give a fuck about her job,life and family. All she wanted is to leave this world. She dont want to be in this world anymore.

THIRD PERSON POV

How i wish i can hold her tight. How i wish i can cheer her up. How i wish she was with me before stuffs like this happened. Im regret for not telling her about my feelings towards her. If she could only knew...

I get up from the floor which i sat in front of her room. I just.. I cant deal with this. Shes hurting and this makes me hurt evenmore. Why would i be so embarrassed! I already known her since we are a little kid. We grew up together. Why is this happened? Why!?  Tzuyu , why you have do this to her?! I wiped my tears as soon as i heard steps walking towards me.

"Oh hello uncle!" I greeted Sana's father which is holding a plate of food and a glass of juices to give to his lovely daughter. "Oh hi Dahyun." He smiled and look down immediately to checked her daughter's previous plate which is placed in front of her room. He looked sad and look at me with a hope to sneak in her daughter's room to see what happened.

"Ahhh the plate. Its okay uncle, i will try my best to comfort her okay? Trust me she will be fine soon and just give me her dinner sets so i can give it to her" I said and flashed a not so wide smile to her father. Her father nodded and handed me his daughter's dinner set and quickly walked away from the room. Leaving me and the plate alone.

~knockknock~

"H-hey Sana unnie, lets eat? Ive bring your meaaaal!" I asked nervously. After a few minutes waiting for her answer, i told her to eat with me or not ill cry because i am hungry and still i dont received any answers from her. Then i slowly asked her "Sa-Sana unnie, may i come in?" What makes me shocked like hell is "promise you wont tell anyone?" I heard Sana's soft voice behind her door room.

Where have you been Sana-yah~ i miss your voice. I miss you so much.

"Y-yes im promise. I wont okay?" I replied to her requested and suddenly i heard the door is unlocked. Well i feel extremely happy cause i got to accompany her once again. I slowly push the door and walk slowly into her room.

Everything seems upside down. Her room is so dark. Plenty of cut papers were everywhere. I slowly closed her room and locked it. Then, i walk towards her slowly until i stepped on a piece of paper which is wrote "im so stupid for trusting you. Im quit" 

Damn... I feel like my heart is breaking into two. If she only know how much she means to me... "H-hey sana" i greeted her with a tapped on her shoulder. As she turned around, i can see her red eyes. Those eyes which is not deserve to be hurted at all. Her eyebags are big enough and her dark circles makes her looked so pale and unwell.

She smiled at me and quickly pull me into a hug. It was awkward at first but i like it. Finally i got to hug her. "Sana unnie, what happened?"  I asked her gentlely. "Just hold me tight right now, Please... Just hold me tight as tight as you can" She replied with a crack voice. Then i held her tight a much as i could.

Damn,I feel hurt.

SANA POV

I tell Dahyun to hold me tight as tight as she could. I dont have person to hug anymore. All i want is to be hugged and to be loved. Is it too much to ask for?

I started to cry on Dahyun's left shoulder. She patted behind me and i just cant hold it anymore. My tears began to dropped. Its been 4 days and half since i didnt eat anything. I felt so weak. My head hurts alot.

Since my head hurts and i feel weak,i nearly faint onto Dahyun's. She noticed my sign and quickly carry me to my bed and layed me down slowly. I cant feel anything except for my mouth  and my own breathe.

NO ONES POV

After Dahyun layed Sana on her bed, she quickly stand and began to yelled for help. Dahyun can feel Sana's hand is holding her hand and make a sign to keep her mouth shut.

Dahyun quickly sit beside Sana and said "You sure you dont want your parents to know?" Sana nodded and began to closed her eyes. Dahyun put her palms to Sana's forehead to check her temperature and it was so hot. She found out that Sana has a fever.

She finally get up and went to bathroom with a handkerchief and washed it with a cold water. She then placed the cold handkerchief on Sana's forehead.

She took the dinner sets that Sana's dad handed to her and bring the foods to Sana's bed. Dahyun give sana a mouthful food to gives her energy. Soon after eat, Sana fell asleep. Dahyun climb on Sana's bed to lay beside her and sleep. Suprisingly, Sana reliased it and pull Dahyun into a hug. Dahyun now on the top of Sana and Dahyun can feel her cheeks blushes. As Dahyun trying to break the hug, she heard Sana's voice.

"No dont go. Just stay like this until tomorrow" Dahyun's cheeks gets redden after she heard the words that come from Sana's mouth.

"Goodnight Sana" Dahyun said while holding her cheeks. Sana doesnt reply to any single of words to Dahyun. Sana is too tired and out of energy so she sleep first. They stay like that until the next morning.

~~

Hey guys! I hope you guys will like it!! And im sorry i wont be here for around 1 weeks because i have exams. 😭😭😭 Im sorry guys! ❤️❤️🌹 have a nice day everyone.!❤️❤️❤️💕

To be continued 😋😋😋😋 stay still and please support me!! Love yall ❤️