Saving my Sanity

I started packing a small bag. Clara woke up. "Lucy..... what are you doing?" "I'm going to go somewhere. Can you watch my house. I don't know how long I'll be gone." "Sure." She yawned. I climbed out slowly making no noise. I started walking. I wasn't sure where I was going but I know who I was looking for. I looked up at the sky. The moon was out as the sun was rising. "Together forever." I said a I held my neckless. "Lucy." I stopped to see Raven and Elise. "And where are you going?" Raven asked grinning. "Wanna come? I'm going to find the person who made me lose my memory and we may die. Still wanna come?" I asked. They looked at each other then nodded. "Yep."Elsie said smiling. I smiled. I like having them around honestly. They made me feel good. We walked for what seemed look forever. Elsie stopped. "Somethings here......." Her voice was soft. Everyone knew Angels had a sixth sense. "Move!" She shouted. We all jumped back as the ground exploded showing the shadow demon. He looked straight a me and threw his spear. I was frozen. The pear hit me straight in the fore head. All I could see was blood. I blacked out.
I woke up feeling no pain. Something was round my neck keeping pinned to the wall. My arms an legs were pinned too. "Wha- where am I?" I looked around. In the distance I saw two people in a cage. An Angel and a demon. The angel looked at me. "Lucy! Are you ok?" "Elsie?" I asked. "What happened?" I looked around. The shadow demon came flying in front of me. He was smirking. Her turned to Elise and Raven. "Ready to see magic?" He asked. He turned to me. He snapped and lightning ran trough my body. I could do was scream. I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes to see a demon in front of me. "Awake little one?" He asked with a smirk. I moaned. Things around my neck, arms, and legs released. I landed on the ground. The demon pointed to a cage with an Angel and a demon in it. "They were about to kill you. I saved you. Maybe you should finish the job and kill them?" The demon was looking at them worth a smirk. I walked toward the cage. The angel looked terrified while the demon looked shocked. "Lucy!" The angel started screaming. "Don't listen to him! We're your friends!" I laughed. Couldn't help it. "Friends. Let's have fun then friends." I drew a scythe and cut the cage opened. I was about to hit them both when the demon grabbed the angel and jumped them both out of the way. They looked at each other. "She wouldn't want us to die to her hand," the demon gave me a fierce look. "We fight." She started running towards me. "No one try's to kill me!" She drew a sword and nearly hit me. "So the demon has a bite?" I giggled. Next thing I knew a hammer hit me. Sending me flying. I hit the wall. The demon nearly hit my head with her sword. Our eyes met. "This has been fun. But I grow bored now" I said. I hit her with my scythe and sent her flying. "Raven!" The angel screamed. She ran towards me with her hammer tight in her hand. Like the demon I sent her flying with my scythe. I walked up to her with a grin on my face. "Ready to end our game?" I giggled. "Go to hell." She spat out. I giggled some more. My scythe was against the angel neck. I saw my reflection in her eyes. My eyes were crimson red with a black dot. At that moment all my memories flossed back. What was I doing. I swing my scythe barely missing her revaluing a hole in the wall that seemed like an exit. Next thing I knew Raven was running out dragging Elise with her. "You failed." The shadow demon spoke. "No you did." I drew my bow and shot it at him. It hit him straight in the fore head like he did me. I ran out the same way Raven and Elise did. I really hope they're ok.