Wierd Dream

"Wanna do it again sometime?" My crush asked. I couldn't help but blush. "Sure.." I said. The bell rang and we rushed out to flight class. I got to fly this week. Last week they had made sure we knew how to care for our wings. Not me. But everyone else. That took the whole week. "Five laps now!" coach screamed at us. I was flying next to Raven, Sal, and Nicole. Nicole is really nice and we have a lot in common. "Someone's got a crush!" Nicole said. I blushed a bit. "She totally does!" Raven nudged my side. "So maybe I do...... so what. It's not in going to change for him." I said looking at Sal. "You never know" Sal shrugged, "you may act more like an angel to be with him." I sighed. "I hate y'all." I said as I sped up a bit. After that its lunch. They just talked about me more. I ignored most of there questions. Our group was bigger. It had some people I wasn't good friends with. But they were nice. All of a sudden a my crush walked up to our table. "Can I sit here?" He asked. "Yeah!" I moved over a bit. "I guess I forgot to tell you my name." He smiled at me. "My names Logan." "My name is Lucy." We had a nice conversation and got to know each other. The last bell of school rang twenty hours later. That what it fells like at least. I ran home and did my homework so I wouldn't have to do it later. I went to my bed and sat down. "Ugh. Stupid crush. Stupid fight class." I said out loud. I sat there doing nothing till I saw the moon out my window. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. "Ready Lucy?" I herd a voice. I opened my eyes to see Logan holing my hand. We were on the sidewalk in front of a house. I looked down to see a long blue shiny dress on me and I felt my long hair in a ponytail, the way I don't usally ware it. Logan was waring a grey tux. "Sure." I said unsure of what was going to happen. I was exited because I think we were on a date. He opened the door to the house. It was pitch back. The door slammed shut. The lights turn on. It was a white room with blood everywhere. In front of me there was a pile of dead Angels and Demons. On the top of the pile stood the dark figure form fight class. He had a grin on his face. He was standing on two people that I think I know. "The look on your face is priceless." He laughed. I was speechless. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Logan, Nicole, and Sal. "Lucy." Logan said.
"Y-yes..." I stuttered. They looked up at the same time with Crimson red eyes and black dots in the middle. The looked crazy along with sharp teeth grins across there faces. "No!" I screamed pushing them away. "Lucy." A warm voice said. I turned around to see Elise. She looked at me with her sparkling blue eyes. She had a warm smile. "Are you gonna let your good friends down like this?" She said. "Yeah. Are you gonna let this happen at all?" Ravens voice came from behind. "No. No! I won't." I said. Elise and Raven hugged me. I closed my eyes. "Lucy." "Lucy!" "LUCY!!! GET YOUR ASS OUTTA BED!" I woke up to a rock hitting my forehead.