Show's Over

A/N You guys are amazing! Over three hundred views!!!

Alex's POV

I stared down at the most beautiful girl I have ever met snuggled up against me. God, why am I such a coward?! I should have asked her out the day I first laid eyes on her. Jesse is everything to me, and now she's going back to him. The guy who broke her heart in the first place, Andrew. And how could I compete with a guy like him? He's known Jesse forever, the dude is hotter than me, and Jesse's already in love with him. If only I had told her the truth the other night. I want to be with her, and only her, and now she'll never know.
The credits rolled onto the screen and Jess rolled around to face me.

"Good movie, huh?" She asked and I nodded.

"We should probably get to bed." I stated, she stopped me before I could move a muscle.

"I've always wondered something." She admitted, it intrigued me.

"Yeah, and what's that?" I asked.

"Well the only time that we've kissed was when I was trying to get you over Lisa. And I was just wondering what it'd be like if you kissed back. But I guess I'll never know." Is she trying to tease me? How does she not know? Oh I should've just stopped being such an idiot and told her before she agreed to even have drinks with Andy.

"Well it's not like he's your boyfriend or anything just yet." I said while getting to my feet.

"True." Her voice is so soft, I just want to listen to her forever.

I grabbed the popcorn bowl and turned off the TV. I placed the bowl on the kitchen counter and leaned over the couch. "Come on, it's time for bed."

She giggled, "I'm not moving a muscle, so try to make me."

"You asked for it." I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder, I carried her to my bed and placed her down.

"Thank you Alex." She blew me kisses, which put a smile on my face.

"Anything for you beautiful." I said. I went back out to the living room to turn off all the lights and to lock the apartment door. When I returned, Jesse laid in the center of the bed and her limbs out like a starfish. "Hey, move over missy."

She rolled to the side I was standing on. I sighed and got in on the left. "You're not gonna change into pjs?" She asked.

"I don't wanna move all that much, and I don't wanna change in front of you." I admitted.

"Alex, I've seen you naked, it's more than fine." Not my best day, but let's keep bringing it back up, shall we?

I got up and went through my closet, "What should I wear?"

"Grab the black Tshirt and just throw on some sweatpants."

"You're wearing my last clean pair."

"Oopsies. Well here, I'll just take these off." She got up and started pulling down the pants, I tried to sustain myself from looking.

"Jesse, you shouldn't have." I said as she handed me the pants.

"It's fine, this shirt covers me for the most part." She said. She turned around and walked towards the bed, half an inch of her ass was all I could see, so she wasn't wrong.

"Okay well look away." I said, ready to change.

"Alex, why are you being all weird with me? I've seen you naked before, I can handle it."

"So what, do you want me to do a strip tease?" I asked jokingly.

"Yeah actually!" She smiled.

"I'm just gonna change in the bathroom." I said as she started getting comfortable in the bed.

"Good idea, I shouldn't be too excited or else I'll get no sleep."

I went into the bathroom and started to change, "But ask Jack tomorrow, he'll do it no matter where we are!" I yelled to her and I could hear her laughing from the other room. She has the most precious laugh. I walked out of the bathroom and turned off the light before joining Jess in bed.

"Have you ever regretted something Gaskarth?" She asked, while snuggled up to my chest.

"I would be mad if I didn't." I stated.

She chuckled a bit, "Do you mind if I fill my curiosity?" She asked raising her head from my chest.

"What do you mean?"

She answered simply with a kiss. That kiss was like everything I thought it would be and more. I couldn't be more in love with this girl. Her lips were as soft and smooth as she was. It was like fireworks, and slow motion, and all the clichés mashed up in one. Because it's all true, it was the best kiss I've ever had, and when it ended she smiled, then frowned. Why is she frowning.

"Curiosity filled, good night." She said and turned over so I couldn't see her face at all.

"Did I do something wrong Jess?" I asked, she doesn't seem to be okay.

She turned back over to face me, "No, I did. You said that you didn't want us to become more than friends because there's no coming back from that."

"But there is, I mean you're going out on a date with him."

She sighed, "Can we talk about this in the morning?"

"Why not now? We always say something like 'We'll talk in the morning', but we never do! Let's just do it now."

"If we do it now, I'm gonna get out of this bed and walk home, can we just go to sleep."

I shouldn't be pushing her, if I push her too far she might never come back, "Only if you snuggle up to me because you're very warm and I'm freezing."

She giggled, "Okay. Good night  Gaskarth."

"Good night Myles."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I really do.