tension

Your p.o.v

I kept staring at the door. Waiting for that human. Waiting. And waiting. It was probably 5:00 am already. I have been up all night. Then I heard someone trudge down the stairs. "HELLO (Y/N)! WHAT ARE YOU DOING P SO EARLY?" he asked as quite as he could. "I never slept..." I said with determination sparked in my eyes, while bags under my eyes showed I wasn't lying. "YOU NEED SLEEP (Y/N)!" he said. "Not till I end what's coming are way..." I said in a low whisper. Apparently the noise woke daddy up. "What's *yawn* going on?" He asked. "(Y/N) HASNT SLEEP AT ALL." he said. "What? Why? I told you to get some sleep last night." He said walking to me. I just turned my back towards him facing the door. "Answer me young lady." He said getting impatient. "Because I'm keeping you all safe." I said getting angry from the lack of sleep. I yawned but kept my position. "Go to sleep." Dad said picking me up. I just jumped right out. "No! You don't know what I saw! I saw papy die! DIE! IN FRONT OF ME!" I screamed. "What are you talking about! That was a nightmare!" He yelled his eye flickering to blue and normal. "It was to real to be fake. It felt like I lived it already! And if that's the case I'm not letting in happen again!" I yelled my eye dark blue. "That's it! Your grounded! I'm done with this attitude!" He yelled using his powers to pic me up. I used my powers to pic him up and throw him, making him drop me. I immediately ran for the door. Dad still getting up, while a really mad papy tried to grab me. But I dogged. I made it out the door.

?? P.o.v

Sorry frisk your useless to me now! Time for the real fun!!

Hello....(y/n)

Your p.o.v

'Who said that!' I thought
Why me of course! The wonderful....Chara!
'How are you talking to me?' I asked.
You see...I took over a part of your soul and mind. Your under my control now! Hahahahha!!!
'What! No I won't let it happen!' I yelled in my mind
To late!

I could feel....power....anger...and happiness. I wanted to feel the dust of monsters between my fingers. I knew I wasn't in control.