a were-skeleton?

Your p.o.v

I'm a freak, a monster. Just because I have wolf ears and a tail...and I'm part skeleton. I NEVER WISHED TO BE BORN LIKE THIS! (Btw in the story your going to be 6 Mk?) I heard the story of monsters vs humans... apparently two monsters survived on the surface. A werewolf, and a skeleton. Heh...my parents. They should have retreated....cause then they wouldn't have had to die the way they did. It's not my fault I was made....since that day...I haven't been myself. I'm done with the surface! Time to go where every other monster should be....Mt Ebbot. (Ima draw a picture of what you look like later) maybe I can find father. Mother was killed by humans while I heard my father had been thrown into the hole of monsters. I hope he's alive and well. And that he remembers me...

I finally reached the top of Mt Ebbot. I saw a GIGANTIC hole. I looked down but ended up slipping.

*Plop*

I opened my eyes...well sockets...to see in landed on flowers...I saw a strange one. "H-hello?" I said. The flower turned around. "Oh hi there! I'm flowey! Flowey the flower! Who might you be?" He asked happy..but I had a bad feeling..my tail was moving in a defence mechanism. "Wh-hat are you?" Asked he flower. "I'm (y/n)....my mother was a werewolf while my father was a skeleton...my mother got killed by the horrible humans...and I'm looking for my father...I haven't seen him in 4 years" I said starting to cry. "Humans are horrible....but your new here..I'll teach you the ropes! You see to get stronger you need to gain LV. What's LV u ask? It's LOVE! Here collect as many um...FRENDLYNESS PELLETS!" he said while tossing white odd balls twords me. My instinct kicked in and I ran. I growled. "What are you pulling here?" I asked as my tail and ears lowered in a defensive matter. "UGH DIE ALREADY!" flowey screamed. That made my right eye glow a dark blue. "Wh-hat ARE YOU!" yelled a scared flowey. I then lifted him up. Dark blue aura surrounding him. Then out of no where he got hit with a fire ball. "My goodness child are you alright?" Asked a goat lady. She took a good look at me for a moment her eyes wide. "Did you fall down here? And how did you stay up there without getting spotted!" Yelled her. I got scared. She noticed and called down. "Sorry just...your the first monster to fall down here...." she said. "My names Toriel. What's yours child?" She asked. "I'm (y/n)!" Saying, I knew I could trust her. "How old are you my child?" She asked chuckling. "I'm dis many!" I yelled holding up six fingers. She laughed. "Well child, follow me. I'll show you to your new home!" She said grabbing ahold of my hand. I shrugged out of it and went on my fours. "Hmm why do you have ears and a tail but are a skeleton?" Asked Toriel. "My mum was a werewolf and my papa was a skeleton...but my mum was killed by humans. And I'm looking for my daddy!" I said cheerful. "Heh your so full of energy my child!" She said. I just barked. "Is it possible you can turn into a skeleton wolf?" Toriel asked. I thought for a moment. "Maybe, I dunno though" I said. "Well when we get home we can try if you would want!" Toriel said. "Yay training!" I yelled.

This is the best decision I have ever made...