"You were Barny the whole time!" I yelled, turning on my heel and rounding on Harry. "Why didn't either of you tell me?"

"We didn't want to ruin your night," Hermione squeaked. I made a noise of high annoyances and stomped my foot dramatically.

"I was nice to you!"

"You still can be," Harry muttered.

"Fuck you," I snapped, pushing his shoulder roughly.

"I didn't do anything," Harry retorted, his temper rising. "Whatever Ginny said she was lying!"

"Right, because I didn't see you two kissing," I spat.

"You came in -"

"And saw everything I needed to," I interrupted.

"And I saw everything I needed to," Harry retorted, he caught sight of my confusion and continued. "I saw that look on your face dancing with Vincent, it was obvious you wanted to kiss him."

"But I didn't," I snapped. "Because I knew it was wrong! But that never stopped you!"

"So what? After all this you're going to leave with Vincent?" Harry bellowed. His eyes holding anger, jealousy, and heartbreak.

"Vincent's dead," I suddenly cried, making everyone stop and turn to face me. "He died trying to save me."

Harry closed his mouth, looking down at the ground in guilt.

"I need to go back," I finally croaked, looking at Hermione. "I can't just leave him there."

"If you go back there you're walking right into death's open arms," Ron objected, grabbing my upper arm.

"I don't care! Vincent killed himself so I can live and I'm not there for him."

"Pennelope, if we go through with this and get rid of all those Horcruxes then his death meant something, don't go back there and kill yourself because then what's the point of his sacrifice?" Hermione asked, grabbing my arm and pulling me into a shady alleyway. "We need you with us. Just ignore Harry, please."

"And I've got the cloak," Hermione called back to a very silent Harry. His head dropped and his arms crossed.

Hermione pulled a pair of jeans, a sweatshirts, some maroon socks, and finally the silvery Invisibility Cloak.

"How the ruddy hell -?"

"Undetectable extension charm," I muttered. "Tricky, but I did it."

"Oh damn, that'll be the books," Hermione said, peering into the bag. "And I had stacked them all by subject . . . Oh well . . . Harry, you'd better take the Invisibility Cloak. Ron, hurry up and change. . ."

"Why did you do all this?" Harry asked as Ron stripped.

"We've had these packed for days like we discussed at the burrow," I said, my voice coming out in forced calmness.

"You're amazing, you both are," Ron said, handing Hermione his bundled up robes.

"Thank you," Hermione said, smiling. I smiled to myself, my ship sailing smoothly. "Get the cloak on Harry!"

Ron and Hermione set off, I walked a small ways behind them.

"I'm sorry," a voice said to my left. "About Vincent. But he died for a really good purpose."

"Yeah right," I grumbled.

"He did. Pennelope, if you had died, Imagine all the lives it would effect. Vincent for example, Hermione, Ron, everyone. . . Me."