Chapter 26

Anthony pov

I hummed a short tune as I made my way into the school. I was supposed to meet Keke in our next class so I made sure to speed up my walking as I approached my locker.

" So you really wanna play right now !?" I heard a voice semi yell he but sounded pissed that's for sure .

" No I'm not I'm sorry ! It's just things been tight!......" A voice of an unknown boy defended himself.

I took the chance since the voices were coming from just around the corner, placing my math book on the ground I slowly peeked over ... Only to see JAYDEN ???!

I covered my mouth to hold in my gasp, Jayden practically had a boy pinned to the wall as he glowered down at him.

" Oh things tight right now ?? Hmmm wasn't tight when you were begging me to get high" he growled slightly chuckling but the boy looked like he was about to pee himself.

My eyes got wide as I whatched as Jayden placed his hand around the poor boy's neck and began to slightly squuze as the boy whimpered.

Before I could stop myself I was yelling out " Jayden! What are you doing ?! Stop it !" I rushed.

A look of pure surprise came over Jayden's face as he let go of the boy's neck and he took that opportunity to grab his discarded backpack before bolting down the halls.

Jayden growled anger seeping into his features as he looked down the hallway.

I stomped my foot getting his attention, his face softening slightly in ...guilt ? But why ? What was he doing with that kid ?

" Jayden what were you Doing to that poor boy ? You were just suspended a week ago ! " I finished in anger and worriment clear in my voice.

Jayden cussed lowly under his breath glancing back down the hallway again. I narrowed my eyes . " So your not gonna answer me ?! Please Jayden ... " my voice grew weak. " I don't want you to get in trouble again ...."

Jayden sighed leaning forward he gently grabbed my face as he was quiet for a moment, it looked like he was trying to find the words to say.

I stepped away from him tired of just standing there " What aren't you talking me Jayden ? " My voice hardened images flashing before my eyes as I think of those times he seemed to hide something from me... Like the blue bag ... Or at the mall when he suddenly left.

The bell took that moment to ring signaling the start of first period. Now we were Both late.

Jayden sighed, grabbing his bag off the floor " Go to class Tony" he voiced completely emotionless as he simply turned and walked down the halls leaving me standing there as my eyes welled with tears.

" Jayden !" I called out but he continued to walk.

I wiped my face going back down the hall to get my back pack and book of the floor before walking to my class.
..................

Keke👑: What was wrong with you today ???? 😢

Keke👑: Are u ok ? Did something happen???? 😨

Keke👑: Did that tub white mayo say something to u ??? Cause I can go fuck him up 👿right now

I sighed turning my phone to said so I won't have to see keke's message constantly pop up since I turned off the vibration.

She's has a right to be worried tho, after my encounter with Jayden that morning I just shut down and stop talking. All I could think about was Jayden and what I had saw.

Why did have that kid pinned up to the wall and was threatening him ? What was he talking about when us said something about getting high? It almost seemed like he owed him something but what?

What's a minute Jayden couldn't be ......

Ring Ring !! 🚨

I was startled out of my thoughts as the sudden house phone Ringed.

I glanced at the time seeing it was 6 around the time my mom got home from work at the hospital.

I sighed as soon as we hung up. Looks like mom was in 2 very important surgeries back to back and needed to stay after to help monitor the paintents after.

Well nothing else now but to go to bed, I walked back to my room checking my phone again but didn't see anything from anything . I breathed deep laying down as a sudden tiredness hit me and my eyes closed without a problem.