Chapter 8

*Ty at the top
.......................
Anthony pov

" So does Anyone else need help ?" I asked glancing around me as everyone worked on the worksheets that Ms.Smith had given out. It was only a couple more minutes till the bell rang and then it was lunch.

" Yo Tony !" I turned to see one of Jayden's friends Tyrone , but everyone just called him Ty. He recently came back from suspension for fighting one of the whites boys so he was a little behind everyone else.

Along beside him was Darrell who as I learned from Keke is always missing classes but always seemed caught up.

" Yes what can I help you with ?" I glance down at his paper fortunately I'm near sided meaning I have no trouble seeing  things up close. It's far away stuff that I have trouble with.

" Help with this problem , it's tripping me out " I rolled my eyes at his demanding tone before snatching his paper up. He glared up at me but I pretended not to notice. If your rude to me I'll be rude right back.

" So all you have to do is carry the one and then add it to two " I placed his paper back  on the desk. He smacked his teeth grabbing his paper up " I already did that " I rolled my eyes slightly , if you did that I wouldn't need to help you I thought " No you accidentally carried the three not the one and you didn't add the two" I kept that my voice came out a little annoyed.

I heard Darrel chuckle beside us before muttering a 'dumbass'Ty  took that to heart as he glared at me before standing up and growling out "Listen here white boy , keep disrespecting me and I'ma -"

" We gotta problem here Ty" I felt more than saw Jayden come up directly behind me like a shadow. Ty eye's went wide with slight fear before narrowing as Jayden through a arm my shoulder , pulling me slightly back towards him . I fought my blush pulling my head back down from looking up at him focusing my gaze on Ty again.

"Nah no problem just this white boy need to stop calling me stupid " My mouth formed a perfect O and but before I could defend myself Darrell spoke up from his work his voice clearly pissed.

" Check yo self Ty because as a far as I'm concerned you acting hella childish right now, wanna ask Tony for help then get mad when he help you what kind of shit is that ? Boy sit down"  Darrell rolled his eyes going back to his work.

To my surprise Ty did sit down.
" So we good Ty ?" Jayden's tone was slightly amused as Ty grumbled " Yea we good"

RING RING

The bell signaled the end of class   and Jayden was quick to turn me around as he led me back to my seat to go get my stuff.

I was still a little flushed from what happened it seems as since day one Ty has had it out for me but he has never came after me like that. I frowned I hated when people don't like me, it just made me wanna change myself so that they will.

"Ready to go to lunch guys " I picked up my back pack looking up at a smiling Keke.

" Yea Ready !" Jayden threw his arm around me again as he led me out of the classroom.

" Oh wait I need to get somthing out of my locker " I smiled sheepishly and Keke rolled her eyes laughing " I'll just go on ahead meet y'all there " she walked away and I turned away from her looking up at Jayden who raised an eyebrow.

" Um you don't have to go with me " I couldn't help my blush as Jayden smirked " It's cool I ain't in a rush "

I nodded practically speed walking down the hall to my locker to get out my books for my next class cause I didn't feel coming back to get them after lunch.