Info Dump 2

...So...

It's been a while...

Now I have to do this chapter about information we got from episode 3 and 4, then chapter for Future 5, Despair 5, Future 6, Despair 6, and ANOTHER Theory Dump...

By the way, these are being change to Info Dumps, because that way I do more than theorize, I can bring up other info that doesn't have to do with theories.

So, since I'm late and all, let's start with the highlight of Side: Future 4.

Monaca Towa is controlling Miayandroid.

Well, this gives us something to work with.

While all the people say that Monaca/Miaya is the traitor, I have a different idea.

As you can recall, the previous Info Dump stated that they thought Miaya was the one to release the smoke bombs.

Coupling this with Miaya being the only other one aside from Makoto and Hina in the room when Gozu died, I believe that she is the attacker, or at least one if they change.

Now, if this is true, then this means that the traitor knows that Monaca has infiltrated Future Foundation. Now, thinking this through, who among the group would know the most about the Future Foundation members?

Kazuo Tengan. I don't find him suspicious, but I feel like he knows more than he's letting on.

The next important thing I want to talk about is Kyosuke.

Kyosuke capturing Makoto and his speech about the attacker ending the game, makes it seem like he is not the attacker. Perhaps the traitor, but I doubt the traitor would reveal that the attacker could do this.

One thing I think needs to be addressed is Monokuma's explanation of winning the game.

"If no-one is dead when you wake up, you win."

He doesn't mention the bracelets coming off or the survivors being let out.

Who would do that? If the traitor and/or attacker is dead, who is going to let them out? Yasuhiro? There's not really anyone who can do anything inside.

Also, now let's talk about Nagito.

He's been suspended. Unless he comes back before the arc is over, he might never meet Junko. Unless he comes back in time to fall into despair, something might happen to him.

Next is Chisa. We were all suspicious of Chisa, thinking she was the mastermind because of Despair 1, but it seems like she, Kyosuke, and Juzo are only investigating the school. The question is if they are merely looking into the Izuru Kamukura project, or something deeper.

There isn't much else we think the school would hide from them, aside from maybe the first killing game, but that hasn't happened yet.

Speaking of which, I WANT YASUKE MATSUDA! Where the fuck is our incredible neurologist?

Not much else that I want to mention specifically about these episodes, as the Future arc continued on and such, and Despair has more developments, so I'll try to keep up next time. I'll try to make the other chapters quickly, tomorrow.

Sorry, but this is Emerald-kun signing out! Peace!