The First Day

Okay guys so I hope you liked the part one of this story and I rlly hope you like this one too bc like, I think that the first part, was pretty fuckin' good. But you guys can be the judge of that! Anyways, I hope you all like this chappieterrr 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa's P.O.V.

I know he's trying to be nice but, isn't that a touchy subject? Oh well, here goes, "Well, we are mostly looked down upon because we have the lowest grades in the school. Either that or we have.. behavioral issues." I said with a light smile, there were only one of us sent here for behavior, which was Karma. (Y/n) responded, "That's pretty messed up, not your guys' fault if you're not as smart. Well the behavioral one, I get but.. grades shouldn't really matter, as long as you do your absolute best with studying, you're bound to get a good grade." he had a rather blank.. emotionless look on his face, but his face was like that the whole time so, I couldn't really judge it. We finally got to the top, it felt like no time at all really. "Well, see you in class!" I watched him bolt to the classroom faster then I could say 'Okay', damn he was fast.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I guess I shouldn't have bolted, I probably looked like I was trying to get away from him. I really didn't care about him though. All I care about is this mission, and getting it done as soon as possible. I went to the girls' bathroom and put some anti-Koro-Sensei material on my jacket, pants, and even my earbuds. It blended in perfectly, so he wouldn't be able to notice. I walked out and to the classroom, I kinda forgot about other people seeing me go into the girls' bathroom, they probably all, already think I'm a boy. Oh well. I walked up the classroom as Koro-Sensei announced there was a new transfer student, after he told me to come on in, I instantly pasted a fake, innocent as could be smile onto my face and said, "Wow! You really look cool! Can I have a hug? You look so squishy!" he had no idea what was coming to him. Koro-Sensei responded, "Aren't you a happy one! Of course, come here (Y/n)-San!" he came into hug me and I grabbed onto him tight watching all his tentacles pop off and part of his front melt. Then he was gone in the blink of an eye and about 5 feet away, "Dammit, I was hoping I could get you in one go!" I said disappointed. Koro-Sensei said something I was not expecting he said, "Good work (Y/n)-San. That makes you the second person  to hurt me, I'll have to keep a closer eye on you.."

 I was surprised and a little flustered from that, did this guy really just praise me for a good attempt to kill him?? Whatever. Koro-Sensei then said, "Would you like to introduce yourself to the class, (Y/n)?" I nodded slightly and said, "My name is (Y/n) (L/n), I hope you all can accept me as one of your fellow students." I said with a clear face. Everyone was staring at me, I could hear murmurs around the classroom, some of the girls whispering to each other, 'He's pretty cool.' and some of the guys saying, 'I wonder if he's into sports', I ignored it and but my earbuds in.

 I listened to music then soon enough Koro-Sensei tried to take my earbuds out as I watched his fingers fall off from the anti him material scattered on my earbuds, I took them out and asked with a smirk on my face, "Need something teach?" Everyone was staring, jaws dropped, was it really that big a deal? Koro-Sensei looked kind of.. angry? I couldn't tell, he always has that smile on his face. "I'm afraid there is no ignoring my class." I sighed as I handed him my college-grade report card saying, "I've learned all I need to know, unless you're gonna teach me something higher than college level, I'm afraid there's no teaching me." I said with that evil, unsettling smirk on my face. He responded in a little bit of an annoyed tone, "That gives you no reason to ignore my class Mr.--" he stopped, probably realizing my last name, I rolled my eyes, "Recognize my last name? I was hoping no one would, you've done your research teach, I'm rather upset though. I'd rather not be called by my last name." I said with actual feeling and a frown across my face. I didn't want to be called my last name because it reminded me of the fact my real parents are dead. "I didn't realize until now, but you're not getting special treatment just for who your parents are." 

I sighed in relief, and asked him, "May I go to the restroom?". He nodded and told me to bring Nagisa with me, I stood up and asked, "Koro-Sensei, may I talk to you in private for a moment?" he nodded and told me to follow him to the teacher's lounge. "See, I might look like a boy, but I'm a girl, I'd rather my classmates not find out, because let's just say.. I have never really been treated well because of my short hair." he looked a little puzzled and responded, "I don't see why you'd have to keep your gender a secret, who cares about your looks? What's important is to be you (Y/n) not who other people want you to b--" I cut him off immediately saying, "Please, just don't tell them." I said with a sincere look on my face. He nodded and told me to go to the boys' bathroom to not raise suspicion so I did and there I found Nagisa. 

"What're you doing here Nagisa, you should be in class." he responded back, "Well uh, see Kayano accidentally spilled her drink on me." he said with a nervous chuckle. "Ah, I see." I said as I took off my hoodie (like off your head) He looked at me really closely, then I saw it, this was no normal kid. He has high-class observant skills. "What're you looking at?" I said with a fake puzzled look. I couldn't let him find out. "N-Nothing." He said as he walked out of the bathroom. I leaned back on the wall and slipped down. "Ughhh.. just about 5 hours. I can handle this." I got up and walked back to class. 

I laid my head down on my desk and slowly fell asleep listening to music. Soon enough I was being woken up by someone being pushed on top of me and made both of us land on the ground. "Ow. What the hell?" I opened my eyes slowly just to see Nagisa on top of me, "We really need to stop bumping into each other like this.." I said whilst chucking and getting out from below him making his face fall to the ground after I slipped out, Nagisa rubbed his head a little and said to me, "Sorry (Y/n)-Kun," he turned to Karma, "Karma! Why'd you push me on top of (Y/n)-Kun?" Karma had a devious smile on his face as he said, "See~~ I know something about (Y/n) you don't~" he sung out and as soon as I heard him I knew exactly what he was talking about and I dropped my bag right on the floor, causing a lot of attention to go on me. Nagisa looked over, "What's he talking about?" I grabbed my bag, grabbed that idiotic red head by the collar and dragged him outside. "You're Akabane Karma aren't you!?" I asked in a frantic voice as he responded as, "And You're (Y/n)," a devious face plastered on his face, "and don't think I don't remember that mission we went on together, I know your big secret, and I am thinking of the right time to let out the secret~" he sung out, "Please don't tell them I'm a girl, do you even know what it's like to be bullied? People make you feel like your a piece of shit!" I exclaimed at him, as I heard a loud gasp and a bag drop. I knew someone heard us, and I was scared.. honestly.

ALRIGHT ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER FROM THIS ASSHOLE RIGHT HERE @izzywizzy514 :D BUT I DO HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS EPIS- Wtf am I saying? I'm tired okay don't judge, CHAPPIE OF NAGISA X READER, AND I REALIZE THERE WAS A SMOL KARMA SCENE BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF OKAY? XD